getting a new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Stoned silly, Dec 25, 2009.

1. i got a pretty good glass on glass no brand , 3 arm tree perc , 20 in , etc but i cracked it :/ it still works tho just leaks a bit sometimes but its fine , anyways i was offered like any bong(under proabably like 200) i wanted as a gift and im thinking instead of going to the smoke shop im thinking about ordering it online , i'm not to impressed with the grass city selection , and i been around the other online shops , but i just want like a footer glass on glass no brand one, so i'm thinking instead of going to a smoke shop i could order the same thing on gorilla glass for half off lol

get just a few things , i was looking at some of their glass on glass zongs are pretty good and i'd just buy like a nice bowl , ash catcher , some rolling papers , maybe one of those outside percs ( same thing as a ash catcher?) and like a few other things to meet the 12 item and 150$ mark , i mean cheap glass that was like 2mm thick would be worth their prices in my opinon .

so tell me what you think i should do :D?:smoking: