Getting a midget messed.Suggestions?

Discussion in 'General' started by misterex, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey people of Grass City.I have a new client,his name is Rodney.
    He is a midget!!!i have been waiting to meet a midget for a while.but how
    the hell can i get Rodney fucked up?I was thinking the strikeout(off of beerfest),thats when you take a toke from a bong(ill give him honey oil),slam a beer back,and take a shot,then exhale the toke.give me some ideas for
    when i bring his ass to a party.

2. i know a midget..hes a pretty stong lil fella. pretty buff upper body for bein about 4 feet tall.

if you are looking for entertainment, ask him to kick himself in the head (gentally of coarse)

i wouldnt try n get him super fucked up cuz hes super short like your suggesting, although im sure if you offer him some im sure he wont refuse, although fucking with him just cuz hes short is super lame--as he is probably willing to get fucked up on his own

3. ahhaha.thats true.My friend and i wer actually talking about tying a
    rope around him and swinging him in circles when hes drunk.and ya
    thatd be cool to see him kicking himself in the head.Ii seen that on
    jackass.that was cool with wee man and the plinko thing.

4. i dont really see a difference in talking about getting little kids high or getting a midget high.

like i said the midget i know is buff as hell, short cats dont take any shit, and they dont like gettin picked on. I hope you get your ass kicked by the kid for using him as a sort of amusement

5. This type of thread isn\'t something that that we want here at the City. If you replaced \"midget\" wth any other minorty, it definitely wouldn\'t float so why should this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.