Getting A Little Upset...

Discussion in 'General' started by CmMx112, May 22, 2011.

1. I started working at Pizzahut a little over 2 months ago. Its minumum wage... Well I asked off for a saturday like a month ago, and my manager was all over my case about it. Well Since Ive been there Ive worked every single Fri-Sun evening. Which sucks. I look at the schedule and there is a girl thats been there a little longer than me, but shes off every single wekend. And shes still in highschoool. I know them personally, and they dont have somthing to do every single weekend. But she is telling the manager she has a horse show every single weekend. Which is a lie, because I dated her... And I know. Lol. (Hated those things. There was shit, everywhere...)

Im about to either tell my manager to start giving me every other saturday off, or tell her my motocross season is about to start up, and Ill be needing every other saturday and sunday off. If they didnt give me decent hours, Id quit and go somewhere that pays more than minimum wage. Might have to go apply at Domino's ;)

2. just lie.

fuck dominoes.
    i mean its cool. i used to get alot of overtime there. one of the few legit jobs ive had

3. ^ You are high man. The guy said he worked at pizza hut not dominoes hahahaha

I just got fired from a pizza place cuz somebody didnt like me. People and their scheming ways

4. i thought he said he was onna try to work at dominos?

lol. fuck scandalous hoes

5. read the OP, he works at pizza hut, made a joke about moving to domino`s for better pay.

6. That made me laugh, and nice sig btw legendary comedy :D Work at Papa johns since they make great pizzas..I always tip the Papa Johns delivery boys very well.