Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting a job.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 450herbalism, May 11, 2011.

1. Ok, so I'm out of college for the summer and I need a new job. I don't want to go back to my old one because I've been there three years and I need a change. I have an interview this week at a movie theater and I might be getting another interview at another theater this week. My old job never drug tested me, but I'm not sure if this job will. My last job didn't tell me if I was going to be hired or not after the interview so i don't know what to expect(My last job being my first). Would they DT me at the interview or first day on the job. Sorry if I seem naive but I've only ever had the one interview and job(I got the application and turned it in the same day and when I did he set me up for an interview so i have a pretty good feeling).

2. Well i'm pretty sure they have to make you sign and agreement that informs you of a drug-test, before they hire you. :). it's mostly on the application, hope this helps.

3. Most likely no dt. You may have up to 3 interviews before you're hired though. A dt would be most probable after the 2nd interview.

To get hired, let them know that you care about doing things right.
    If it looks like they want you for the concession stand, ask about stock counting and how to maximize your sales.

If you think you'll be an usher, ask about what you can do to help keep kids who are not with their parents out of R rated movies.

If you get the job, whatever you do, stay busy. Don't ever just stand there and never ever text on your phone at work. Staying busy is the path to raises and promotions.