Getting a job.

Discussion in 'General' started by Brian204, Feb 13, 2013.

1. I've been applying for a small job to have throughout college and had a lucky week and picked up three interviews. I am not sure if I will be drug tested, but am drinking large amounts of water, cranberry juice, etc just incase. I have a very fast metabolism and am confident in passing as its been done before. Anyone ever pass a drug test even though smoking a week or so before? I love coming home after work to fill the bong with some dank and just chill out in a clean ass house. So basically, anybody pass a drug test even after smokin? Post experiences

2. Yes, using substitution method

3. yea my cousin pulled it off. You just gotta keep drinking water and peeing alot. The last couple of days before go all out and drink and pee alot. My cousin smoked a weed before and drank water and cranberry juice like it was nobodies business and he passed it. You just gotta be dedicated

4. Most big places that I've been interviewed at give mouth swab tests. All i did was swish some hydroperoxide in my mouth for a bit and quit smoking a few days before going in. But It's best just to be clean obviously. Running/sweating and drinking LARGE amounts of water should do the trick for just a store bought piss test though. Good luck.