Getting a job.. Now what?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheElcinator, Sep 26, 2011.

1. So I am going to an interview for a job as a barista. I've been wanting a job here for several years. I'm not sure if they'll piss test. However if they do, I *should* pass. I haven't smoked in probably 3 weeks, and I didn't smoke every day, just once in awhile before I would go to bed.

What would you do? Should I pick up a home test from walgreens and see if I pass? :-/

2. Nah you'll be fine. Just drink plenty of water just in case.

3. you'll be cool dont even waste the money on the home test.
    I doubt they'll even piss test you

4. Yeah 3 weeks is solid, drink plenty of fluids and relax a bit eh?

5. Drink plenty of liquids- not just water, though! "Water intoxication" can kill you by flushing out electrolytes that keep your heart beating! People have died from drinking too much water! :eek: Grab a sports drink or some chicken soup in there.

Take a zinc supplement or a multi-vitamin every day. You need 10 mg of zinc per day- and it can make the ELISA test less accurate. ;) More than 10 mg can make you sick and throw up. :p Take zinc tabs with a meal!

A single "B" vitamin will yellow up your diluted urine- you need only one- more will turn your urine day-glo yellow! ;)

The first urine of the day has the highest amount of THC metabolites in it. Be sure to urinate several times before your test.

When doing the test, urinate a bit, then take your sample, then finish up. The first and last of your urine has the most metabolites in it.

Eat asparagus the night before. Won't help you pass, but you urine will reek! May as well make this as much "fun" for the lab as possible! :devious:

Become an activist, so we can end of this testing foolishness! :yay:

Hope that helps!

Granny :wave:

6. wouldn't you throw up after too much water?
    or are you talking about puking up water and just keep going?

7. Thanks for the advice, guys. As for what I can do before the test, it isn't going to help me much if I pick up this job today, but I'll keep it in mind for the future. c: