Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting a Hubby Bar for First Time

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chipmunkdude, Nov 9, 2011.

1. So the only other edible I've ever had we're homemade firecrackers and tomorrow I will be getting a hubby bar, I'm going to a weird al concert (yes, a weird al concert) saturday and the main point of getting this bar is to be able to be (very) high at the concert, I have a pretty low tolerance, I usually only smoke on weekends and I go through about an eighth a week so how much do you think I should eat?, what should I expect? Etc.

2. i believe that they have 6 breakable pieces if i was u i would only have half of 1 piece then w8 30~1hr then if u feel that u need more have another piece and w8 for it to hit edible have mostly a couch lock hi and can b VERY intense so be careful and dont over medicate hubby bars r usually very potent

3. What is a hubby bar?

4. since ull b at a concert... if u dont wanna sneak it in... have 2 bars and hav rest wen ur chillin sumwhere else cuz i hav high tolerance n had 3 at disneyland and i was super baked worste cotton mouth ever too

5. Lol spent $50 just on waters and you got like 5 of them :p haha