Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting a HP today

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokinTokes, Nov 21, 2011.

1. yeah, well just started the thread but will post again soon. pics as well.

2. I'll be waiting.

3. [quote name='"SmokinTokes"']yeah, well just started the thread but will post again soon. pics as well.[/quote]

You better post some pics...

4. Last time I bought a HP it was 2150. How much you getting one for?

5. wtf. Jus wtf..

6. same.

7. 1400-1750/half lb here :smoke:... but i cant afford that much... cant wait to buy a half lb just for myself... that will be the day. Until then ill resort to 225/oz... aint too bad.

8. I payed 10500 for 4 pounds of greencrack about a year ago. Me and a buddy had the money so we pushed pounds. I wish I could get a HP for 1500 :(

9. Get a vacuum sealer.

10. Damn 2150 is mad expensive. Should be 1400-1800 depending on location. Never over 2 though. Well if it's some fire and can go for 400+ a zone, w/e haha. idk why you didn't just wait to make this till you got the Hp tho

11. My buddy has the best dank for $1600-1750/half oz... i can go to washington, oregon or colorado and grab a half lb for $1200-1400. It's a lil more expensive here in the rockies than out in the pacific northwest... but we do grow some chronic herbs here in the Rockies ;)

12. [quote name='"Nadroj"']

My buddy has the best dank for $1600-1750/half oz... i can go to washington, oregon or colorado and grab a half lb for $1200-1400. It's a lil more expensive here in the rockies than out in the pacific northwest... but we do grow some chronic herbs here in the Rockies ;)[/quote]

Mad Jelly dude :O

13. I hope you have one big ass mason jar.

14. [quote name='"Nadroj"']

My buddy has the best dank for $1600-1750/half oz... i can go to washington, oregon or colorado and grab a half lb for $1200-1400. It's a lil more expensive here in the rockies than out in the pacific northwest... but we do grow some chronic herbs here in the Rockies ;)[/quote]

Man If I lived in Oregon right now I could be picking up 10 packs of funky outdoor master kush for 10 flat from my friend. A Hp would be 800-1200.
    But the top shelf indoor fire from Cali I usually get would be 1400-1800. Most people'll pay 2000-2500 on the east coast without good connects though

15. And im mad jelly you have such ridiculous amounts of $ to blow on herb... im getting $450/2oz for my buddies and I this week sometime... last time i got 2 ounces we got it delivered for $480... not too shabby. I just wish i could afford to buy more than a half oz right now... :eek:

16. Move to oregon man. It's better than any state on the east coast. Actually it's almost better than every state in the nation... for weed it's definitely the best. Better than cali imo :smoke: (cali bud is overrated and expensive) Ill take oregon outties anyday... oregon innies are much more dank tho :D

17. [quote name='"Nadroj"']

Move to oregon man. It's better than any state on the east coast. Actually it's almost better than every state in the nation... for weed it's definitely the best. Better than cali imo :smoke: (cali bud is overrated and expensive) Ill take oregon outties anyday... oregon innies are much more dank tho :D[/quote]

I should move there haha. Eventually will. I'd say within next 5 years I'll most likely be living there. Imo, The indoor there is not as good as the cali indoor though. Its the same potency and gets you just as high, but it's not as pretty looking or smooth smoking, if that makes sense. Maybe I just didn't find the right indoor there though.

The outdoor my friends uncle grows in Oregon gets me just as high as the Cali top shelf. But, I really enjoy the super smooth, incredible tasting purple's or hard hitting og's from Cali.

Oregon has such cheap bud and hash. All my friends there get from the growers nephew who gives it out really cheap.
    Prices are like:
    Dank Outdoor
    80-120 ounce
    300-400 qp
    600-700 Hp
    1000-1200 p
    Dank indoor
    150-200 ounce
    500-700 qp
    800-1200 Hp
    1500-2000 p
    I'm probably getting an ounce of bubble hash and qp of outdoor for 550 sometime soon, which is a great deal IMO.

18. Oh, great. One of THESE threads.

19. $2150 does seem a little overboard. Make sure it seems like some top-end dank before you buy it.

I can get HP's here in Minnesota for $1800-$1900 ($2000 tops)

20. Seriously.

"Omg move to africa, you can get ten pounds of bud for 200 dollars!"