Getting a bong from GC.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dank Sundae, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Be prepared to wait til doomsday for shipping.. Still no sign of my GC order from a month or so ago.

2. As long as the joints are the same size you can use any brand. Looks sick my man. You will enjoy and it's def worth the wait.

3. i may be a fanboy, but gee, the rather "new" EHLE's sure do look EXACTLY like the ROOR DE Blue series 500ml and 1000ml haha. Luckily they cost about the same.

btw, you'll love the zumo shape to the tube. fattter rips than ya woulda thought, especially with a good diffy

4. Looks solid for the price. Although personally I'd go for a straight tube SYN around that price range.

5. I got my bong here 2 months ago, took exactly 14 days from Amsterdam lol

6. So you guys think it's worth the money and the wait?

7. Mine took about 2 weeks for shipping. Way better bongs on here than in the headshops around here. (for the price)

8. You also got an EHLE. ?

9. I've got an EHLE 250 from GC. No complaints.

10. i just ordered a few things exactly a week ago. still not here, but i was expecting that. hopefully no more than another week. i can reply back when i get it if i remember ha so you know abouts how long they're taking. :smoke:

11. Everyone bitches about GC shipping, the fact is, GC is nice enough to offer international shipping which includes the involvement of customs. Customs has to approve it for entry.

Unfortunately, GC does not offer UPS or FedEX, or other popular logistic companies to deliver, the advantage here would be that they have brokers that file the paperwork (usually electronically, and as a pre-alert before arrival for customs clearance). The USPS and the EU equivalent probably just gives them stacks of packages and they clear it as they can.

Note: My piece took 2 weeks.

12. My last package took 2 - 3 weeks. Was going international.

13. #15 superkev000, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    ive had glass items held up in customs multiple times,
    it happens.

But that EHLE will b so dopee once ya get it forsure

14. Maybe it's just me but I really don't like the bongs here. I prefer that hand-blown old school glass stuff. The only thing I'll purchase here is probably a grinder.