gettin your pet high?

Discussion in 'General' started by homegrower06, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anyone have a funny story about gettin your pet high....my cat will only smoke with me but she lves when i blow it in her face...then after im done...she usually goes straight to the food...hahah...but anyway just thought id ask

toke...toke it up mann

2. Yeah, I got my cat high once when she was in heat, couldnt stand the whinning. I gave her good 4 volcano bags by sorta forming a mouthpiece on her face with my hands and gently blowing the vapor in. She didnt really seem to mind as it wasnt to harsh. After that she went straight to the food and then burnt out and went to sleep for good 5 hours.

3. unless my dog walked up to me with a piece in his lips i wouldent blow smoke in or at him, for a dog getting high might be the scariest shit in the world for it and is kinda cruel, so i just toke with him on my side

4. I think that\'s fucking irresponsible. Getting yourself intoxicated is your own decision. I don\'t think you\'d like it if someone spiked your drink at the bar.

Animals don\'t have the choice, so don\'t force it on them.

5. Now i don\'t believe in forcing pets to get high regularly, but how do you know if they like it or not if you don\'t at least blow smoke in their general direction? I\'ve got a buddy whose dog knows what his stash box sounds like, and the dog runs over to the couch next to my buddy\'s spot and waits, cause he knows is stonin time. he never would\'ve been like that if he hadn\'t had smoke blown at him in the first place.

6. no its not liek that...my cat comes when she heres me gettin the box and she sits next to me usually and then i just blow it in her direction

7. my dog used to love getting high.. me an my boiz would be on the back porch and Frisky (my dog, what can I say, he loves to fuck!) would come on over and lay in our circle of joint smoke for about 10 minutes... he\'d get up to go walk away and stumbles like crazy... it\'s so fucken funny to see him high while you\'re high... makes me laugh uncontrollably.

8. My cat loves hash.

Like owner, like pet.

9. My cat is relatively 20 pounds.. And when I smoked, He chilled in y room when I closed up EVER opening on all 4 walls and hot boxed the whole thing.

He just sits there and goes \"mraowww.. purrr.\'

10. Thats exactly how my buddies dog is too lol. Its so hilarious everytime it gets high it gets a red rocket lol.

11. my cat just runs off when i blow smoke in its face...

12. Has any one giving there pet an ear shot. You blow it in there ear and it goes straight to there brain i wish humans could do that.

13. Man, all I can say is

DON\'T BLOW IT IN THEIR FACE!!!!!! In the air if they choose to enter the room, especially after the first/second time it\'s their choice.

In the face they get high no matter what, not cool.

Atleast animals recognize smell/effect.

Mind you, I think it\'s perfectly ok to get animals high, just give them a choice is all.

It\'s like shoving a beer bong in your face when you may not feel like one..... Have respect for your pets

14. Christ on a bike, not this one again.....

Thank God for you. You have sense.

I ask you all again: would you do this to a small child? If the answer is no, why do you think it acceptable to do it to a pet?

Major abuse of trust. End thread.

15. This is cruel.
    We\'ve established this in countless threads, so please, DON\'T DO IT!
    We\'ve all seen the thread about the mother who gave her baby a bong, and you were all disgusted. Why should it be any different with pets?

16. Getting your pet high is just wrong, regardless of the fact that they may like it. They do not have the intelligence to make the decision weather it is right or wrong. Save your drugs for your own lungs.

17. get a joint and give your pet a shottie straight to the dome :p

18. When I bust out my MJ my dog sprints up to my side and wags like a motherfucker. If I don\'t smoke him out too, he will wine like a fiend. :smoking: He will do any trick he knows in a heartbeat for a stem! :p
    & it\'s the same ritual every time: He gets hyper as hell. Then he gets major munchies and passes out.

I love my dog!:D

19. I love how these threads recieve so much animosity.

20. I have a German Shorthaired Pointer. She has never liked the smell of pot..(she is almost 12 yrs. old, now)..if i put my unlit pipe up to her nose, she gets this disgusted look on her face (much like my wife), and runs away, so, I don\'t force her. I wouldn\'t feel right.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.