Gettin your ass beat

Discussion in 'General' started by sheitson, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Ok so the principles of fighting thread gave me an idea for yet another fighting thread.

Has anyone here ever picked a fight with someone and then got their ass beat? I have, and it's not very fun. Haha it also makes you feel like a total bitch. This dude was smaller than me and was talking shit, so I figured I'm alot taller and weigh a little more (we were both skinny) and i swung on him and hit him about 4 or 5 times before he came back at me. This kid was super fast, like so fast that I couldn't see the punches to block them until they were like .0001 seconds away from bashing me in the face. He busted my nose with one of the punches and I was done after that, I couldn't see so therfor I couldn't fight. Luckily after I dropped from the broken nose he quit fighting and talked more shit and then walked away. I was 13 when this happened by the way.

So has anyone else ever tried to be a tough guy and got their ass handed to them?

2. LOL!! oh hell no, what a loser!!!

Jk

3. Nope.

By the way... I think I was that small kid who whopped your ass... Whatup bitch? :cool:

4. but let me tell you man beating someones ass after they picked the fight is an awesome feeling haha

5. Haha yea definitely, I should have added that I've been on the opposite end of the spectrum as well. I'm not a TOTAL pussy, although I'll admit I am mildly pussyish.

6. aww man, you shouldnt have picked the fight (but hey, you were only 13)

sucks man, maybe one day someone will pick a fight with you, and you shall kick their ass and redeem yourself !!

\t:metal:

Edit: aww, it seems you have already redeemed youself ^^^ nice!

7. Man this kid like OVER a head taller than me once called me out, so I walked over with my buddy and liek 3 other guys to a park.. We meet there, i'm really fuckin nervous.. Then he made a comment so I just walked over.

Thought " Fuck i'll hit him first, its my only chance" LOL I dummmmied him. He tried to like kick me once. I dislocated his shoulder when I dropped him too.. Haha I felt bad, I just got up and i'm liek FUCK THIS i'm a pothead i'm done hurting him.. (He was on the ground saying he wasn't done.. I had him in a headlock ON his dislocated shoulder hammering him in the face. Anyways I felt guilty for a bit, but it's his fault ENTIRELY. He CHALLENGED ME. Anyways, then I smoked a nice blunt.

EDIT: I felt pretty damn tough, all my homies came I was tellin the story around mad blunts.... Plus I got mad rep from the bitches. Weird ass world we live in. I felt guilty though, I don't like hurting people.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha I already have redeemed myself. It's not like that was the only fight I was ever in. I've been in 7 fights in my life, and I won 5 of them. And strangely enough the 2 that I lost were both to people shorter/smaller than me. Them little fuckers don't play around haha.

9. Ive been jumped twice....got my ass beat like something serious....it sucks.
    But i dont ever try to be a "tough guy" and bully someone around....i usually stick up for the kid getting picked on.

10. Dude this is funny because i almost just beat the shit out of some kid coming out of my night school class. So im walking out of the school and him and his girlfriend are walking behind me arguing about some shit so i turn around and look at him real quick because hes talkin madd loud cussin and shit, so when i turn around hes like "what what what whatchu want what". So i shrugged him off, and behind me i can hear the girl go "you need to calm down" and hes like "what that pussy needs to keep walkin"

so i turned around got right up in his face and said "Watch how you talk before i slap your muthafuckin lips right off your face" haha he didnt say shit he just stood there for a second and walked around and kinda speed walked to his car :smoking:

11. Dynamite comes in small packages, man.

12. Humans are barbaric. I'm sorry, but to me there is just more to life than swinging your arms trying to hurt someone...when most of the time, it's not even to hurt them..it's to make yourself feel better about beating them up. You beat someone up, they're still going to hate you..it's not like you accomplished a life altering job by hurting someone.

Mind over matter to me..

Peace

13. Why do people always say "violence doesn't solve anything" or "violence accomplishes nothing"

Violence (civil war) caused the slaves to be freed

Violence (world war 2) caused Nazi Germany to be defeated and the Jews survived, and a tyrant was rid of.

As far as a fist fight, if someone is talking shit on you or your family or stole something off of you and you beat their ass, it teaches them a lesson and they're alot less likely to ever talk shit or steal from you again. A hell of a lot less likely then if you just "talked it over"

Ya dig?

14. yeah

it sucks

the second time they didn't even hit me that hard

not even so much as a bruise

lol they was just a bunch of fuckin pussies

all talk :p

15. Well to me...if there wasn't violence in the first place, there would be no reason for those wars. But violence will happen..just saying.

As for a fight, it's just our society man. "OH DAT BITCH GON DISRESPECT ME?! IMA WHOOP DAT ASS"...violence only starts more violence, and that is true. If you beat someones ass, most likely they'll be planning a revenge plot the next day...I doubt someone is going to learn a lesson from it, only fear. Fear leads to anger..

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wise words. Euphoric but indeed, violence is lame. I'm a naturalist, I suppose. And, I think that violence should happen. Every animal fights, every being has its struggles. Simple little fist fights wherein little more than pride is hurt will happen and should happen. It's the people that take it too far that are the assholes.

I agree with what you said about fear leading to anger. Hate breeds hate breeds hate. Fighting doesn't ever solve anything in the long run.

17. LOL! what kind of guy admits to being a pussy:confused::laughing:

18. Never instigatated a fight I lost.

Never lost a fight someone else instigated.

Have been jumped before, though. That shit aint fun.

19. ive definitely had my ass beat for that reason

but more often i win

im 6' 4" 250 pounds with a lot of muscle used to be an offensive lineman in high school

20. Yeah bro...

Just listen to "Lost for words - Pink floyd"
    Such a peaceful song, that will let out any anger that you have.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV7cWhmoG9w"]YouTube - Pink Floyd - Lost for words[/ame]

PEACE