Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gettin someone to smoke who is against it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by clipper12hitter, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Ok so i have started smoking more frequently but my girlfriend hates it, she has threatened to break up with me so i just domt tell her anymore. But i was wondering if u guys have tips for me to convince her into being less against it and even possibly smokin with me??

2. What's that one thing we used to do to prove something...Fuck, man, it is right on the tip of my tongue too...What in the fu, oh, right...Research, read, learn.

3. #4 clipper12hitter, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah thats the thing i told her to do that but she went to all those bullshit websites sayin smoking is terrible and is worse then smoking cigarettes and is addictive and shit

4. Then leave her alone and don't let her know you smoke, shit, I did that for years with my parents...Same concept.

5. Like a lot of people say on here, have her watch the Union. Maybe that will change her outlook on marijuana. See where it goes from there.

6. #8 Sunsettoker, Apr 9, 2011
    This^ works everytime

7. #9 clipper12hitter, Apr 9, 2011
    Sounds like a good idea. Never really thought of that... Great movie though

8. hot box the room while shes asleep everyday

9. there is quite a bit of misinformation in the union, i was dissapointed. just as slanted just in the opposite direction.

tell her you smoke weed and you arent going to stop. if she cant get over you smokin herb she obviously doesnt care all that much.....or maybe she really hates weed.

well, at least when she dumps you you can get high?

10. Click that first link in my sig. Sit her down. Tell her to "just read the titles!". (You might want to look at it first, just so you know what you will be showing her.)

And cannabis also great for PMS and monthly cramps!

Granny

11. it's a gateway drug.

and you're a minor.

12. #15 clipper12hitter, Apr 9, 2011
    Not a minor actually..