Gettin ripped off

Discussion in 'General' started by Boomhauer, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Theres this dude whos friends with one of my homies that I bought weed from. I cop'd 2 gs total from him.

My friend just told me that he ripped me off by .6 total. .3 from each g.

Im pissed and im debatin if I should handle it. Is it worth it? Im not gonna mention what ill do, so just use your imagination.

2. Best you can do is boycott him and tell others about their shady ways

3. I dont know anyone he deals with. I just think itd be pointless if I did that.

First im gonna confront him and see if he will own up to it and make it right. If that happens, ill let it go and just not fuck with him anymore. If he refuses, then well.. u already kno!

4. That's why you gotta have your own dealer man. You don't know for sure if it's the dealer or your friend ripping you off. It could be your friend who took those .6 and told you it was the dealer or it could be the dealer, you'll never know. Find yourself your own dealer and don't deal with middlemen even if he is your friend. You should ask your friend for the dealers number so you can just go straight to him. 

5. You should invest in a scale.  Personally I would confront him, its only 0.6 but its not the money its the principle.

6. Your exactly right.
    He looked me dead in my eye and ripped me off. Thats what pissed me off. He weighed it in front of me. My friend told me he calibrated his scale to show that it was off. I never ever buy weed unless I see that its weighed

7. Next time you see him ask to buy some weed and when he pulls out a scale ask if you can put a nickel on it. If he says no walk away if he say yes a U.S. Nickel weighs 5 grams and there you go. If you did not weigh it after you bought it you really don't know the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. why do you think it's easy to change a digital scale to read .3 off ?

there is nothing to adjust on any scale I've ever seen to rip people off..

a scale is made to weigh correctly,

get your own scale and weigh your shit right in front of him after he hands it to you if you think he might of ripped you off in the past..

if your next sack is short then tell him you think the last sack was short...

9. Because it is that easy. On my scale you can hit calibrate, It asks for 500 grams To be placed on the scale. If you don't put all 500 on, it will still pass, but it changes the calibration To read higher or lower depending on how much you put on. It would take about 5 minutes to change the calibration and 95% of that time would be finding stuff that weighed what you wanted to.

10. Assault charge over two grams hardly seems worth it.
    If you're going to handle it, finish it and make certain there are no loose ends or witnesses.

My advice, walk away and accept that you got chumped.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

11. Doesn't sound like you have a very good friend if he knew the guy was ripping people off and didn't say anything till after you already bought it

12. it depends.. if no one will hassle you or try to get over on you because of what this guy did then let it slide. or, if you need to make a statement then use this fucko to make it with. nothing like using some stupid fuck to get the message out.

what message? the memo that lets everyone know that you are not to be fucked with. crazy thing with those, you don't have to make very many of them if you make them count. [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Is there. Anyone NH medical marijuania card from another surrounding State?i live 5 miles from the MA stateline.

14. If he was acting like a middleman the dealer might have shorted him. Imagine him trying to be a good guy and then getting acused