Gettin' pussy on vacation

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by killermaxwell, Jul 1, 2008.

1. What do you think is the easiest way to get pussy on vacation?

I think it's fucking alcohol haha makes me horny as fuck and confident to boot hahaha

2. haha i feel ya bro, lots of alcohol.. i cant say bud because i can burn a blunt and go a looong time without sayin a word..

3. Lol smoking bud makes me content doing absolutly nothing and i feel great doing it haha

buut alcohol makes me content talking and macking hot ass bitches and feel great doing hahahahah

4. id have to say be your self, and liquer deff helps too ;)

5. i feel ya, or you could ditch the liquor and go with GHB like these guys are sayin man.. but i dont recommend it.. but either you one you roll with, you'll get some ass

6. Ask a girl, "Is a hobby a hobbit's habit?"

You catch her off guard, surprise is entertaining

7. There are women on this forum too, you know! :wave: Can you like not be so offensive?

8. slgnljdbgbdf

Attached Files:

9. Oh exuse me... what is the best way to... get aquanted with fine looking women.

10. What is offensive about that? He simply stated he wants to get pussy. That is what girls have. Pussies.

He only wants to get in between those legs (Surprise! Didn't expect that from a guy:rolleyes:).

That is not offensive IMO.

11. Hell yeah! Pussy man. PussypussyPUSSY! That's all thats on my mind. Pussy pussy pussy! Fuck yeah!

Don't think with your dick and you'll be fine.
    Actually learn how to talk to girls.
    Who wants to fuck some drunk slut anyways? Having sex with the person you love is much better anyways.

12. What makes you keep reading a thread that you find offensive instead of just hitting the backspace button?

13. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Rtb1mGFIIs&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Rtb1mGFIIs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14. Haha this is/started such a good thread.

15. so in your case it would be "what is the easiest way to get some cock on vacation?"

whats the big deal?