Gettin my first big pick up today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stallion69, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Today I am going to get my first zone of chronic. It's gonna be some purple. It's from this guy I work with in a daily basis. He's getting it fronted to him, and then he's gonna come inside my friends house and weigh it out infront of me and then I'm gonna pay him. Do you guys think this situation is gonna be straight? Last time I bought a quater oz of chronic, I got a gun pulled on me so that's why I'm a little sketched out about an oz. All comments greatly appriciated. Thanks. Smoke on.

2. whattt their robbing ya money ? with guns now thats something the police should serve and protect for? lol.. but anyways shit like that doesnt happen here strangely more like the dealers get robbed.. lol
    be carefull buddy it already happened once, maybe if u want u could just meet him up or something with not alot of people around..

3. You work with him, so it's not like you won't know what car to throw a cinder block through their rear window if he does rob you. Fuck.

Wish you the best of luck my man.

4. thats why you pack your own strap. if u get licked in your own house you prolly should just give up. have some extra freinds hide in the house incase it goes bad. then make sure dude sees 3-4 people and all have knifes and guns, aint shit gunna go wrong then.

5. Agreed.

6. Don't assume something is going to go wrong, but always prepare for something to go wrong.

7. everyone is making this too big a deal
    if he ripps u off ull c him on monday at work so its very unlikely that he'll do that
    also if you trust him then i think ull b fine
    plus its only an oz nothing to die about or have any real fights about

8. Paranoid much? He works with the fucking "dealer" on a daily basis. He isn't going to HIS turf, the dealer is coming to his friends house. Chill the fuck out. There's a difference in being prepared and causing paranoia. And paranoid people tend to do really fucking stupid things.

I guess this is why I take my chances in a public place, one on one, with people I know well.

9. Thanks alot everyone for your replies. I don't think i'm gonna get jacked again. I just know it's a possibility. There's gonna be 3 dudes who can all fight including me and a girl just maily for eye candy haha. He's gonna weigh it infront of me and once the buds goes into my pocket I'll
    hand him the cash.

10. Whats gonna make that dangerous is if you go in there expecting some shit to go wrong..just be cool. Dont let them see you looking all worried and shit. Its not even that much weight..