Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gettin High.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Headie, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Ok when i was sick i went over a week without a damn thing... tonight is the night, first night i feel 100% and am doing it big, rolled up a joint of some grapefruit, skunk1, White Widow, and some kief hash... shits gona get me toasted, with the paper it weighed out to 1.2grams..

spakred it up and took a break from typing and amd ripping it right now jsut tastes fucking amazing LOVE MY KIEF GRINDER!!! well whats evberyone in The City blazing tonight curious.... Tonights a good night for headie tho ill tell u that think im alreayd toasted :D :smoking:

2. I just smoked a couple of skimp bowls and watched this twacked out movie... I had Orange Kush (Hydro) from last weeks quad left over. Need to get another sack tomorrow, only have one joint of this shit, wrapped in a cherry hemp paper. Can't wait to wake n bake that tomorrow...

Any pics Headie?

3. Yuuup tonight is a good night, got the purp's :smoking:

4. Just vapoed some White Russian out of my buddies Volcano. I'm ripped to say the least.

5. Smoked a kief bowl to myself about two hours ago... still flying. :hello: