Gettin gold caps (maybe :\)

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Nov 14, 2005.

1. I think im gettin an eight of gold caps for 35.. only problem is my friend chris has to be there or the guy wont give them to me since he doesnt kno me.. and chris might be grounded.. i really hope the guy just says fuck it and trusts me somehow or chirs isnt grounded :( .. also idk when should i take them .. right away :) or save them for the week off for thanksgiving break.

2. pretty good deal if you are only getting caps. i have ate 1/8 of just caps and wow they will get you trippin really hard. i know its tough not to do them right when you get them but i just love enjoying the trip so i would take them when you know you will have atleast a half a day or more to waste because shrooms will last for some while. peace

3. i thought you were talking about teeth, "gold grill" haha oh man. i figured out once i read the post. ahha

If you couldn't tell i don't eat shrooms

4. haha i thought he was talkin about gettin a gold grill to, i'm gettin my upper n lowers as soon as i got some extra cash, not gettin nothin to crazy, only spendin like 300 bucks

5. haha same,

Im thinkin bout a paul wall grill.

Shits real expensive tho.

6. i thought he was talking about a gold grill too, first thing i thought, b4 reading the post, i was gunna say, fuck gold, platinum like paul wall

7. I've never seen shrooms with "gold" caps, most of the ones I get are brown, blue, or red. If you could take some pictures that would be awsome.

8. well 2 kids have them and i still cant get them till tomrwo but got a nice sack of KB (eigth) for 45+ 5gas bill :\

9. Haha a gas bill.. I've never heard of anything like that, the dealers are making plenty of money off the bud anyway. but I pay $50 when I get 1/8ths so thats straight price if its dank.

10. yeah you probly should stop eating blue or red mushrooms.

11. Ive had ones with shiny gold stuff on them before, they weren't great mushies. Blue is the standard, and if you're lucky you get ones that are rainbowy (sort of like the look of oil on water).

35 an eighth is really expensive for mushies, so I'd save em if I were you.

12. yeah hoast...

who does this guy think he is... luigi...!?

the only things blue goin in your mouth should be gatorade or candy.

or pills.

13. dude caps arent any stornger than stems are

my friend who is obsessed with shrooms has showed me all the research he has done

and i believe him. so what i woudl do is offer some stupid kid like ten bux for all his stems and trip for less lol

peace

14. caps are more dense than stems...more drug in one punch..

15. gold caps are just the name of the shrooms there just some quality shrooms and im gettin the whole thing stem and cap.. so ya .. but idk i HOPE to get them today and i think im just gaonna trip out today :p

16. eh ive eaten a half 8th of straight stems and tripped balls.

stems are potent dont underestimate em.

17. its not like i said stems are useless...

18. just to clearify that indeed the caps are more potent than the stem but YES the stem does contain the drugs psilocybin or psilocin that make you trip but just not as potent.

mushrooms are a fungus and are not asexual meaning they form spores. spores are found to be the most abundant inside the cap of the mushroom but the psychedelics psilocybin or psilocin are found to begin in the stem and work there way towards the spore where they await to be released and start a new mushroom.

also just you know i have seen and ate red and blue mushrooms out of eugene, oregon. they actually happened to be some of the most potent shrooms i have ate. the key to shrooms is to make sure you grow ones that will not kill you because some shrooms will kill you and others will just make you trip and then others that are just eatable. shrooms come in many different colors.....so just looks and color of shrooms don't mean much besides lookin wicked crazy but knowing what drug is inside that mushroom is what is important.

last but finally, i thought gold caps were just the brownish/golden lookin shrooms and my buddy had shrooms with stem and caps and then some of just the caps which contain much more psychedelics psilocybin or psilocin causing the trip to be harder and even longer at times. peace

19. i have a pasture in my backyard, badass shroom action man

20. just make sure you CLEAN those off very nicely before drying and eating them :D but yea i grew up in iowa so you see lots of manure and other crap and mushrooms thrive off that stuff. i guess its one of the best matters to grow shrooms in but the smell would be HORRIBLE. peace