Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

gettin crispy

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by farside12, Nov 24, 2002.

1. Some of my lower fan leaves one one plant are startin to get crispy at the tips, do I need to give it more water or something?

2. I just repotted the plants into much larger pots this morning..bad idea?

Hiope not.

Farside12

3. this exact same thing is happening to me at the moment... its a real drag... what i think to be the cause for me... if that mine have gotten infested with bugs... last night i bought some pesticides... and dont know if it yet works... if i were u... i would mix around the soil a bit... and look.. very very very closely at the soil.. and try to spot anthing moving... if u find any bugs... go get some pesticides...i got a bottle of em at walmart for 4$

4. I suppose it wouldnt be a bad idea to check..do you think I should just get some anyways just to be sure (doesn't harm the plant does it?)

They are still doing ok, but am keeping a close eye on them.

Thanx!

5. well... look very very closely ... and if u dont spot anything... dont bother... i would look to other conclusions as to why your plants are getting crispy... maybe your are watering them too much... or too little...

P.S. No the spray does not harm the plants in moderation.. and long it is the type of spray made for the plants... but u gotta be careful with younglings