Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gettin a new glass...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lizardking, Oct 21, 2009.

1. So been out of the game for a while. Want to pick up a new bong as i sold my old lux mini straight tube a while back. However since i sold it for less than I bought it i need to buy something better otherwise ill be kicking myself. Any recommendations? Big fan of percs so might just get a bigger one haha. I need to get a new space case as well since i sold that at the same time as the old bong and i gotta grab a bag of dank so lets say budget for space case and bong is $440. Ideas? also if you could post what you know of as the average price of the particular model you suggest so i have something to bargain towards via free shit or gettin em to knock the price down. thanks guys