getin high without even inhaling

Discussion in 'General' started by motoxer, Oct 26, 2009.

1. last night i got noticibly high and i wasent even inhaleing it, explain to me how the hell that happened. i dident want to get high that night because i was just about to leave for my friends dads wedding dance and if i got high i would have just ended up driving around all night with the music blaring and i am trying to get a job so i can have it in my system. but i smoke very rarely and have a extreamily low tollerence so may explain it.

2. Contact high? Or maybe you just took a little in unintentionally.. Also, if you're not going to smoke, just say no thanks. That way no one wastes weed.

3. i guess u could do it. but why? its like cumming without getting your dick sucked. youre missing the whole point.

4. Well, theres blood vessels under your tongue, you can dissolve certain pills under your tongue and they actually are more effective. That's my guess as to what happened.

5. it was my weed, it was the last little bit i had, little pile about the size of a penny and i wanted to get rid of it cause it was 9 months old already i got wet once so i though it was no good, i was wrong:)

6. interesting, that could be

7. Magic.

Or....you were still inhaling a small, nearly unnoticeable, amount.

8. sounds amazing.

9. was someone smoking around you ? if so thats how you got stoned its a sec hand high