Get Your Asses To The Tv!! South Park Is On

Discussion in 'General' started by tjf420, Nov 8, 2007.

1. NEW EPISODE!!! Imagination land had me in stiches... i can only imagine this 1 tonight!!!

go watch GC!!

2. guitars are for old people

i love technology, I have a pc monitor/tv
    so i can cruise gc, while watching southpark in the PIP

3. LMAO GUITAR HERO. That duke was playing guitar without the game. All your hear is button mashing LOL

Edit- LOL HEROIN HERO, thats some funny shit. The video game just shows an arm shooting up heroin chasing a pink dragon hahahahah

4. Heroin Hero. lolz

5. i dont even have a t.v. hokked up right now,, no cable,,, shit i aint home enough to watch it,,,

and i dont play video games,,, so no t.v. here,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:cool:

6. ^^how do you choke your chicken with no visual stimulation??

the assassins creed commercials look real sweet btw. looks like a good game, its like they play a commercial for it every commercial break

7. This is a pretty sweet episode. I love how they take adult situations (rockstars turned drug addicts) and mini-scale them to suit the kids.

8. hahahah,,, i dont choke the chicken,,, i got females to take care of that for me,,,, but to tell you the truth i have been thinking of setting up the t.v. just to watch a fuck flick,,,, or a movie,,,,[​IMG]

9. You are..... FAGS!

10. HAHAHAAH.. greeeeat ending.. This episode is soo true i kno so many kids who play this game and think there badass cuz they play it for 10 hours a fucking day.. then the ending..

<font size=12> YOU ARE FAGS!!

<font size=2> haha so true

11. haha no no.. from the episode man lol

12. im just messin around I just saw you post in the thread about not being able to sleep and recommending it and it made me laugh

13. Oh, I missed that part :eek:

14. true. i did reccommend pulling the chicken to help that blade get some sleep... hahahah,,,, i wonder if he will try it,,,:rolleyes:

...[​IMG]

15. suuuuuuuuuuch a good episode...and they played the Peter Rabbit one before it...so funny

16. I dedicate that to TokinBlue. ;)

17. You know... YOU NEVER CATCH THE DRAGON!

that's all.

18. dude, i was supposed to watch it at my boys crib and smoke a blunt, but i couldnt make it on time because i didnt want my mom(i live downstairs from my boy) to see me high because i smoked with someone b4 that...so i more or less scumbagged him by accident. im still high........!

19. I was laughing my ass off when I watched that episode :p I was just playing guitar hero the other night lol

20. I hate you so much :smoke:

Good episode :cool: