Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get to smoke in less than 24 hours

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AjP420, Jan 8, 2015.

1. I get off probation in less than 24 hours. I'm excited, and have stocked up on green and hash, and a new spoon pipe as well. I bought a little over a cut of this stuff called blue og. Also bought some master kush, and some bubble hash which appears to be golden compressed kief. It smells wonderfull. I have about 3g of the hash, two blunts rolled with hash and kief all through them, and my bowl packed already with layers- weed,hash,weed,hash,weed,hash,weed,hash,weed. Excited as fuck!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420735296.402737.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420735322.868782.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420735337.738433.jpg

2. Damn man seems like you're gonna get extremely faded haha. How long have u been sober for?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Three plus months. I got away with smoking A LOT on probation with substitution, but it caught up with me. Got extended, almost got off in October, got an underage, three month extension, now I'm done! Two years on probation sucked so much

4. The same shit happened to my friend. They would only cotton swab him when they drug tested him so it was easy to get around then on the last couple weeks of his probation they piss tested him and went through his text messages and he ended up getting 3 more months. He's off know though so he's back to his dabbin days. Glad to hear that you're off though. Have you smoked some ganja yet? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Haha appointment with the po is at 10, so an hour away Bascially.
    I'm almost sure I'm off already right now, because he told me he's meeting with me when my papers get BACK from the judge stating I'm off. I diddnt smoke yet hove we just in case my po tries to pull some bullshit.

6. Never commit to anything until the papers are signed and filed. I wouldn't even consider smoking at all if I were on any sort of probation. Just not worth it.