Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get This Shit!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Glimmer40, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Ex shows up w/his girfriend on Tues at my door-10AM & woke me up! I was like? What the hell are you doing here? He had a letter from his lawyer to get the rest of his shit from the garage..I'm like, pissed off at 1st then I figured what the hell? I don't want his shit! How trippy was it to stand next to...........let alone talk w/"HER"! I said, look we are all adults - these attorney fees are bleeding me dry! We just have to settle on the doggie, ex wants my sweet Yorkie, Rocky! Ass! & our divorce will be FINAL! & I'LL BE FREE OF HIS LAME ASS! & so now I'm IMing w/him & he tells me now that he hated I carried bud w/me & it was jepordizing his computer career & if I"d get caught I'd go to jail!!!!! FUCKING HYPOCRIT! He'd enjoy w/me at nite!!!!!!! He PARTIED TOO! I"m so glad to be rid of this fuck!
    I've been busy as hell this week.........cross fingers!
    PEACE
    LISA

2. Good luck!

Seriously, no matter what trouble you've been through, he was a complete ass for bringing the current gf with him...that's just low.

Bleed him for all he's worth :D

3. whoooa..craziness...hope it gets a lil smoother for you as things go on.....an never give up a pooch...

edit: whoa hemptress beat me by a sec....

4. good luck on getting that jerk out of your life. I hope you get to keep the doggie, because people like that shouldn't be trusted with small animals.

5. Sorry for your troubles and good luck on getting rid of the bastard. Any guy who bitches about his wife having her own stash is a complete dumb-ass.

Calm down on the dog a little bit, and start telling him that the dog doesn't feel good and you need to take him to the vet. When he asks about the dog, tell him that the dog has got some kind of dog cancer and it will cost a couple thousand$ to cure and if he still wants the dog he can have him and hte vet bills. I bet he quits his talk about taking your dog.

6. I'M SOOO HAPPY I FOUND THIS PLACE! GREAT IDEAS! GREAT SUPPORT!!!
    PEACE
    LISA

7. I pity a man who doesn't appreciate a woman who can smoke as much as him ;)

and with the dog, I know how you feel on that one, just keep fightin em n in the end you'll keep it.