Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get Smell Out of Fabric Bag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by keemosabi, Aug 26, 2010.

1. So I have a backpack that I carry most of my supplies in, and it smells like straight up weed as a result. What can I do to get rid of this smell?

2. you could let it air out outside overnight, or you could spray it with febreeze or some other air freshener periodicly. You would also be amazed how much the smell goes away if you just leave your shit out somewhere else for one day

3. light an incense stick and hold it inside the bag. or just air it out overnight and see what happens.

4. I recently had this problem myself and put a dryer sheet or so cruched up in various places of your backpack and it works like a charm! ;)

5. use airtight container (good quality)

6. Get a can of ozium spray, when I smoke in my car i usually spray some of that and leave the windows open, it gets rid of the smell completely. It would probably work for your backpack.

7. What about a fake leather bag? just do the same thing?

I got this tiny little thing, just enough for my pipe and lighter. and it smells

8. if its a bag you can wash, do so. my mom caught me cause my bag smelled. she took the bag and washed it and wa-lah. of course, i never got the weed back :(

otherwise, turn it inside out and leav it outside on a dry, breezy night.

9. Can someone please answer my question above? ^
    I don't want to start a whole new thread

10. crumple dyer sheets in it and leave it there for a few days .