Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get really high with a little metal pipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tylanist-6, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Hi GC,

I hope i'm posting in the right place.

So yeah I live with my parents and they are super strict and they are anti-drugs, so I always smoke in the shower with a little metal pipe (can't go outside). I just want to know what's the best methods or tricks to do to get really high with a little pipe because I always get a little buzz but I want to get really high.

Thanks everyone.

2. Smoke more

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm already smoking 4 fully packed bowls (almost 2g). Normally, hitting 4 bowls with my froends would get me REALLY high, but not in the shower... Thats weird

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

4. It could be because you're doing stuff while smoking (showering and washing and drying etc).

If you have a task to do, like showering, and your body or brain isn't functioning at 100% (when you're high or drunk), your brain will release a small amount of adrenaline to sober you up to help you focus on your task.

Try smoking right before you go to bed. Cover the gaps in your bedroom door and smoke while leaning out of your bedroom window - that way you can lay in bed after and do nothing but watch a movie and have nothing to distract you from your high :)

5. Thanks for the answer Wattsy. I always smoke before showering. I can feel that showering sober me up a little, but I can deal with it. I've also tried to smoke in my room 4 times, and have been caught all the times, thats the reason I'm smoking in the shower (my mom knows what weed smells like). So ya, any others suggestions ??

6. #6 Wattsy, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Could you have a bath instead?

Here's my 10 point checklist for smoking in a bedroom. This has worked fine for me and people have even came into my room the next morning.
    1. Make sure everyone in the house is asleep
    2. Turn off any heating in your room (heating spreads the smell)
    3. Block up the edges of your door as much as you can to stop the smell leaking out
    4. Get plug-in air freshers and keep them in overnight
    5. Have something that you can cough into so that it hides the noise. I use the sleeve of the dressing gown I wear which works great.
    6. Smoke out of the window. This means the joint/pipe AND my head are both out of the window at all times while lighting and smoking.
    7. Get a can of air freshener to spray around your room after smoking to keep everything fresh.
    8. Keep the window that you smoked out of open overnight.
    9. Keep your TV volume down low enough that no one will hear it from their room (turn on subtitles if you have to)
    10. The next morning, before anyone walks into your bedroom, change your clothes and spray the room with air freshener.

7. Buy better weed.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Debo my weed is good I got Sour Diesel. Wattsy I can't smoke while people are asleep because i'm working at night, I can only smoke in the morning when I came back home. Plus I can't smoke out the window because all my neighbors will see me, I live in a dead end.

9. Aww man this is definitely unfortunate. Weed should be able to be enjoyed fully without any issues or worries. :GettingStoned:

Do you travel to and from work by car or public transport?

Is there any place you can smoke on your way home from work? You could spray on some deodorant before you get home.

10. I travel with public transport. I can't bring my drugs at work It's too dangerous. Someone got caught 3 weeks ago and got fired.

11. Damn! Yeah avoid bringing anything into work then lol

Ok so you work nights, which means day time during the week is available for you.
    Parks should be empty during the day because everyone is in school or at work.

Maybe when you're home you could find an excuse to leave the house and walk around an empty park.
    Say you're going running or say you're playing Pokemon Go lmao

12. My mom knows me really well haha, she knows I don't really exercise, and I'm not a gamer neither. Is using a glass pipe (with a carb) is a good idea ? The only problem is I can't cover the bowl like a metal pipe.

13. Hmm so it basically seems like you can either keep smoking in the shower or find a way of getting out of the house for 15 minutes a day. I'm sure you can think of a believable excuse to leave the house during the day :D

I'm not really educated on pipes or anything :oops: I've always rolled joints because I can throw it away after I'm done and I won't have to carry anything that smells.

A pipe would still smell of weed after you've finished smoking, so carrying that around could be risky and could end up with someone smelling it when you're at home, unless you spray some kind of air freshener/smell removing spray like Oust of Fabreeze all over your pipe, but then the weed might taste weird when you next smoke from it, and no one wants that! :pimp:

14. I 2nd Debo's opinion OP. Just because a dealer TOLD you it was Sour Deisel doesn't mean said strain, especially if you don't live in a legal state.

Last I smoke it was like a little .5g nug, it was a little fucking pea man. I smoked that shit with a can pipe OP. YES, AN ALUMINUM HOMEMADE CAN PIPE. Well I smoked that lil' bitty nug and I got HIGGGGGHHHH as fuck.

Chances are you're not smoking 2g, as that's A LOT of weed to be smoking in one sitting and if you have good weed 2g is going to fuck you up regardless of if you're using a homemade can pipe, rolled up aluminum foil pipe, metal pipe, glass pipe, vape.

Alternatively you could try inhaling?

15. Yes, that's weird alright. I wonder how the weed knows you're smoking it in the shower?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jizzledfreq. I've been smoking for 6 years, I'm not a newbie. I would know it if it was something else than Sour Diesel. My tolerance is super high too.

17. Maybe you could move out of your parent's house?

• Like Like x 1
  18. If i would have the money, i would buy a car. It would be cheapier from moving out.

19. Well if you feel like making a bong I can give you instructions on making a good quality bong you just throw away later. Other than that just smoke more.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. GreenQueen, I already have two bongs (real bongs, not homemade), the only problem is that i cant hide my bong in my towel while getting out the shower haha.