Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get ready to have a highgasm !!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillum420, Dec 26, 2011.

1. i just dicovered this shiznazzlenat

1. Get high as fuck on indica (because of body high)
    2. wiggle your big toe and the one next to it together
    3. tingly legs !!!
    4. giggle to thyself
    5. make a threadabout it on gc

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Nothing happens ...

3. Hahaha. Damn, wish I still got giggly on bud.

Ahhhhhhhhh, tolerance. :(

4. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']Hahaha. Damn, wish I still got giggly on bud.

Ahhhhhhhhh, tolerance. :([/quote]

I'm in the same boat :(

5. I'll stick to dunking all over the court in NBA 2k12...You kids have fun though, really.:cool:

6. shit really ?
    i must be explaining it wrong
    dudeeee oscar zeta acosta would be old as shit by now

7. weed aint shit for body highs, you don't know body orgasm euphoria till you've snorted 60mg+ oxycodone or 4mg dilaudid, thats an ORGASM for 6-8 hours of pure amazing contentness its just so so soso good..go on and hate

8. Brilliant observation.:cool:

9. No lie dude, I see :cool: in almost every single post you make, usually sarcastic or condescending.

Is that a 'like' magnet or what?

10. [​IMG]

11. ^^ this guy. try it. best high you could possibly achieve. you will be so fucking euphoric i can not put the feeling into words, I'd say heaven/bliss/ograsm/OMG

12. Ugghhhhh, I wish I still got that tingly orgasmic body high feeling from smoking still, I can only get it from really strong edibles these days.

13. im not doubting you....mind you i have my fair share of experience with unmentionables...the 2c family is the shit

14. haha nothing like the taking the strongest pain killer on earth, crushing it, and sniff. LIFTED all fucking day..talk about being medicated......holy

15. i had an appendicitis last year and i got prescribed HYDROcodone idk if theres a difference but i was in and out of reality for a few days :wave:

16. well for a beginner thats cool. but something 100x better (no exaggeration for an experience user, huge difference) thats like schwag compared to OG Kush or something so yeah huge difference

17. My mind is so full of fuck!!!!!!!!