Get ready for war with Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lay Low, Nov 3, 2011.

1. What makes you think they would do nothing?

Our presence is what prevented Germany from invading Poland. Why do you not make the same connection that our presence is keeping Iran from invading Iraq?

2. fuck man is israel really this fuckin insane..??

all these natural disasters, wars, more insanity...

2012 sounds more real everyday

3. The onus of proof is on you for making the claim. You can't go around killing millions of people around the globe and sacrificing American lives for something that you think might happen. Are you insane?

4. I never advocated killing millions or sacrificing lives. Our presence in Iraq and the Persian Gulf is enough. I never said we should attack Iran. I said we shouldn't pull out of the area yet.

5. Oh I thought you were advocating attacking Iran. I still think we should pull out totally, but at least you aren't as blood thirsty as most neo cons.

6. Shit man, why can't we just stop killing our own kind.

7. stop watching MSM it's bad for your health

lol exactly what i was thinking...probably exactly what everyone in the white house is thinking too

8. Weren't we already at war with them? I just assume we're occupying every country in the middle east:confused_2:

9. your signature
    no need to go further explaining how ridiculous what you said is

10. What did I say that made you assume I watch MSM?

because I don't.

11. Nope, we don't fuck with Iran. We just try to make sure they don't invade Iraq.

12. Fuck as an American citizen our nation needs to get straight up fucking attacked from China so that we can see what it's like to get invaded... maybe then Americans will stop ignorantly supporting war and realize what kind of corrupt politicians they are voting for in office.

If we go to war with Iran it's only because the American citizens let it happen.

13. all
    of the quoted:

14. what power do the american citizens have over the Obama administration?
    obviously you don't realize a majority of US citizens according to polls are against the war..."get straight up fucking attacked from China" doesn't sound good to me :confused_2: politicians lie...obviously

15. source? just never heard of that...

16. I still don't get it. I was simply pointing out how the situation would go. What makes you think it would go otherwise?

17. [​IMG]

18. #78 Arnack, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    exactly dude religion is completely irrelevant in this situation. it's all about the american war mongering machine and its fierce military industrial complex that makes the region so volatile to voilence.

shame on you, imperex, for suggesting religion has anything to do with the 'holy' land of israel, and the abrahmic religion's "right of passage" propaganda. obviously you're watching too much MSM because we all know Iran doesn't want to hurt anyone and that fighing over the land if israel is only as recent as American foreign interventionist policies, right?

history class ---> that way ('"></sarcasm>)

19. [​IMG]

20. After WWI we had the Dawes Plan in which Germany was responsible for paying war reparations every year. Once the depression started we enacted the Young Plan in which we would help them pay off their debts at a slower pace. Once the depression REALLY set in the payment of reparations became impossible, so the US ended their involvements in Europe with the Neutrality Act of 1935. This made it clear that the US would no longer be a force in Europe and they wanted to remain neutral. By 1937 it was clear that a war was brewing, and the US population was very much in opposition to any involvement.

In 1939 Germany invades Poland.