Get ready for war with Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lay Low, Nov 3, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqpi3oX8kB8&feature=feedu]'They will want nukes now!': UK & US plan to strike Iran exposed - YouTube[/ame]

The war propaganda is ramping up. The Iraq war is winding down and so the propaganda is now in full effect to start a new war. This has been planned for a long time. How many innocent civilians will we now kill to support the statist government, the military industrial complex, and international oil interests? 1 million again? Maybe 2 million this time?

Go America!

2. Give Israel back to Palestinians and Iraq WILL calm the fuck down. I guarantee you.

3. Is the US heading for war with Iran?

4. we're leaving Iraq except a couple thousand contractors i believe..and i think every muslim country and terrorist group feels Palestine should be independent from Israel and all think they should keep fighting for it, but none of those countries will ever calm down, we've done so much damage to them for over half of a century in every imaginable way.

5. Then what do you do with the Israeli's? Both sides need to accept compromises. Granted that compromise would mean Israel makes bigger sacrafices than Palestine because Palestine hardly has anything to sacrafice.

6. Lay low you need to create a poll.

Will the U.S. attack Iran before or after 2012 elections?

7. that guy in the video is very right.

8. Exactly, Iran will never live in peace alongside Israel. They support terrorist networks around the globe and want to obtain nuclear weapons, presumably to wipe Israel off the map.

The question becomes: do we ignore the situation and watch Israel be conquered (or just wiped out) and a new Great Power emerge between Iran, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon or do we stop Iran from ever obtaining nuclear weapons?

9. How does Israel get conquered or wiped out by anyone when they have 300 plus nukes and the most capable military in the region (besides the U.S.) ? :confused_2:

10. Because size does matter, and they are surrounded by enemies. Right now the only thing keeping them from being attacked is the fact that all of her enemies know she is the only one in the region with nukes, but if Iran gets nuclear weapons, they don't need very many to wipe Israel off the map. There's no doubt about Israel's military capability, but they could be outnumbered and overran.

11. Who's going to outnumber and overrun them?

Iran? They have to import gasoline just to sustain their population, but somehow they are on the verge of a nuclear weapon? :laughing:

Iraq? :laughing:
    Afghanistan? :laughing:
    Pakistan? :laughing:
    Egypt? :laughing:
    Syria? :laughing:

Israel's 'enemies' are so piss poor and suffering from their own internal conflicts that they wouldn't dare start a war with another country now.

How many countries has Iran invaded and occupied in the last 50 years?
    Now tally up the total and compare it to the United States...

12. And, let's not forget all the U.S military bases surrounding Iran which are occupying Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, etc lol.

13. Laugh all you'd like, but there's a reason Israel is so scared of them getting nuclear weapons. Iran has explicitly stated that they will "wipe Israel off the map" in the past, and there's no reason to doubt that claim.

There's a reason Israel is pushing for an attack on Iran BEFORE they get nukes. Why would you deny the fact that Iran is on the verge of getting nuclear weapons? The tests aren't for nothing, the facilities aren't for nothing.

14. #15 tflga, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    whats wrong with iran having nuclear weapons

15. ive been ready for war with iran...

16. That was a translation error, that saying doesn't even make sense in Arabic anyway.

"That isn't preventive war; that is war.

I don't believe there is such a thing; and, frankly, I wouldn't even listen to anyone seriously that came in and talked about such a thing.

...It seems to me that when, by definition, a term is just ridiculous in itself, there is no use in going any further." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

The facilities can't be for power? I mean they're even importing gasoline.

17. This is alarming... And it's a slippery slope.

Regardless, the root of this all is the differing of RELIGION - all three religions being implicated (Israel/Jewish, Iran-Palestine/Islamic, America/Christian). And those three religions are under one umbrella called The Abrahamic Religions.

I swear, if there's a fucking world war because of religion, I'm gonna be very pissed off. :mad:

18. Perhaps Iran would like a nuclear weapon to gain more respect within the region? :confused_2:

We stared down the Soviets who had thousands of nukes, and there was no invasion. But we should be scared of a country that doesn't even have a nuclear weapon, they merely want one. If I was surrounded by the world superpower's military I'd want a nuclear weapon too. Iran doesn't intend to use it's nukes, it's a political tool.

Now honestly, you can play the crazy muslim card all you want, but the people aren't buying it.

Iran is surrounded by U.S. bases on all sides. Iran is also one of the top 3 largest oil producers in the world. Iran nationalized their oil in 1953, and shortly thereafter suffered a coup d'état at the hands of the CIA & MI6, who installed their favorite dictator, The Shah. The oil flowed into the hands of the British owned Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, now more commonly known as BP.