Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Get my mom off my back.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BigBud42O, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Long story short I had to go to rehab for 4 months because I got caught up in some legal stuff. I'm only 18 and I'm still living with my mom. She's making me go to AA meetings and is over bearing talking about recovery and stuff. I don't go against it simply because i don't want to get kicked out with nowhere to go in the middle of December. I leave for college soon enough but not for 8 months. Any suggestions?

2. Just chill for them 8 months and respect your mother. Then when you move away you will find tons of smoking friends and have no tolerence both plusses.

3. I say disregard this. Show here respect, yes. But there shouldn't be a problem toking. Don't toke in her house, step outside and just chill in your room high.

4. Yeah I contemplated this. I smoke cigs so stepping outside and going for a walk doesn't look odd. But should I still respect her wishes and go to meetings?

5. Well, I was under the assumption you were going to these meets under court order. Why are you going to AA meetings and why is your mom dragging weed into it? Do you have an alcohol problem?

6. if you're only smoking weed and have no problems with other things i wouldn't go.

7. I can get her off your back...

Hell, since you're part of the community, if she's even almost a milf I'll do it for half price.

8. *her room
    Wasup with all these 1-year+ lurkers posting the funniest shit I've read.

9. Just remember tho if he has one fuck up he's done, if for some reason she wants to do drug test then what? Just staying clean is the best, but its your choice and your life.

10. No alcohol problem. Got caught with some bud and was court ordered to rehab. AA meetings are not court ordered but she's made it clear that she wants me to go every night. I don't want to have any consequences such as getting kicked out. I only smoke weed with some dabbling in unmentionables but nothing to bad. The rehab gave her the whole your son is an addict he'll relapse and die thing.

11. i had to go through the exact same things.
    if you can fight it. i'd say go ahead.
    but sometimes you just need to give up and stop trying. haha.
    you'll know when that time comes.

12. If it was only weed i'd tell her to stop acting like that. It's simply stupid.
    My parents once tried making me go to some rehab stuff, cause i smoked weed. They just want your money. They just say dumb shit and do whatever they tell you just to please your parents or whoever is sending you. But even they know if it's weed it's stupid.
    Needless to say i only went once.

13. Sorry for thread jacking however I have no where else to post. If someone could please help me id be greatly appreciated. Everytime I start a new thread I get this message

'Snootchies, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

:(:(:(

14. go into your email you used to sign up. and follow the link it gives you to activate your account. :)

15. honestly you say you are going to be headin to collage in 8 months i would just quite untill then just tough it out

16. And for drug tests. It's only your mom. If you are over 18 you can just tell her to fuck off*. (not literally).
    Just get some balls and put your foot down.
    My parents once got that shit of oh we are going to test you so we're sure. What did I say?: No. It's my decision. I do it if I want. It ain't affecting anybody why shit with me?
    Needless to say they were mad haha didn't had their trust for some months. But it's better in the long run. My mom just casually asks me from time to time, do you still smoke? i say: does it matter?

17. you need to activate via email then get ten + posts before you can make a thread and dont just spam another thread thats how you get banned

18. Maybe you should try moving out if it's that bad. Worst comes to worst cut smoking off or even cut it down to occasions. Maybe once a week instead toking daily.

19. Oh and they are really anti weed too. For example my dad was an alcoholic and tobacco addict. Which they think is the same. Which i find hilarious too. Just because you smoke it is the same. Fuck that :smoke:

20. the most obvious solution - build an igloo, cultivate marijuana, then show your mom what a failure you aren't