Get my dad high?

Discussion in 'General' started by d4velogic, Dec 3, 2012.

1. So, my dad's been pretty down lately about our crappy life n shit, i won't go into detail. I've been thinking that since he's ok with my smoking habits, i might offer him on a joint. He says he hates the smell, and having had it a few times in the past said that he doesnt like the high either, but i know that i literally can't be sad when smoking the leaf so do you reckon i should give him some relaxation????

I'm not too bothered about him having a go at me, since he regularly comes into my room when me n my best mate are hitting it, so i know he won't go mad, but i don't want him to make any assumptions....

Also, just to give u an idea of what my dad's like, he's recently recommended to me the use of LSD, as, i quote, it was "sick". my dads cool, i know, but cool enough to be my smoking partner????

2. Your dad likes LSD but not weed? Damn lol.

3. Get 2 ouncea of some nice kush preferably secondly buy a vape, see who can get through there ounce the quickest. Go.

4. "Hey dad let's go waste 400 dollars by falling asleep!"

5. Tell your pops the shit he was smoking as a kid was shwag and he can get any affect he god damn well pleases from all the BAZILLION strains in current existence. If he likes to trip he would probably enjoy a sativa of the psychedelic variety. And he can grow his own. Which is therapeutic as fuck. That will get him on board!!!

6. Touche my quick witted friend:hello:

7. Theres been good weed for thousands of years dude, dank weed isnt some recent invention.

8. You are indeed correct, however good weed is far more prevalent now. Im sure it hasn't always been normal to by med grade weed basically anywhere lol.

9. Um, no smarty pants. Strains with over 20 % THC did not exist, "thousands of years" ago. Nor did they in the 60's when my pops was smoking up and he confirm it was midgrades at best by todays standards but aweome for back then. He was in the music buisness and not a chump.

10. But you have to consider the nutrients and other supplies out on the market today, I guarantee you that shit changed the game a bit. Not to mention thousands of years of refined growing techniques.

Weed hasn't just stayed the same for thousands of years bro.. kind of dumb to assume it has.

11. And a good half century of cross breeding new strains into existance. :rolleyes:

12. Well that proves it, theres no way in hell your dads wrong. Lmao! The developement of news strains has led to some great new weed, but their has been good weed for a LONG fucking time. There was definitely dank weed in the 60's.

13. lol........ I palm my face goodbye.

14. #14 twitchydude420, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    You seem immature and childish as fuck.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

15. #15 Ishus Maximus, Dec 3, 2012
    Thanks for the observation as if I give a fuck you ignoramus. A lot more people can confirm it besides my dad, go outside. And goto school and learn how to construct and argument if you nwant to fuck with me.

16. Oh theres no question that its easier and cheaper to grow good weed now than ever before and I know weeds changed quite a bit. But there has been good weed for a while, though probably not as common as it is today.

17. #17 twitchydude420, Dec 3, 2012
    * Go to
    *An
    * Want

I can't construct an arguement? You are the one trying and failing to be condescending, you obviously give a fuck. I dont have the patients to argue with an immature, and hotheaded blade at the moment.

18. #18 Ishus Maximus, Dec 3, 2012
    I agree, the man's a moron.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

19. y we so fite ?:[

20. Both of you should take this discussion elsewhere..