Get more from your weed: The Waterfall Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PlanetHax420, Mar 17, 2009.

1. This is the funniest GC thread I have ever read. We have to keep this going for future members to enjoy.

2. damn there are some assholes on gc

3. [​IMG]

Rape face.

Also,

[​IMG]

4. I can't belive how fucked up people can be man, he must be thinking our entire community is a joke.

And for the little immature kids just waiting to type something along the lines of...
    "Who gives a fuck what this 'noob' thinks?!?"

heres a little something for you/
    It's called respect.

That's all i have to say...
    Didn't watch the video, and im not going too.

I thought the picture was funny though, but you did just take a still shot of him making a stupid face... WE ALL DO THEM, EVERYDAY.

It's just during the day no one vid/edits you making you look like a Douche.​

5. omfg lean stop making those i cant fuckin breath!!!!

6. #86 LeanTM, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    Smoke more, chill out.

If I did a video similar, I would expect to be made fun of, I mean thats how I see it.

Not only that, he made a long, ridiculous video about something that is as simple as punching two holes in a bottle and sticking a socket in the top. Thats it, I can make a video of that in 30 seconds.

7. this kid is officially a GC meme

8. Understood. But you guys basically ass raped him here.
    No need.

And like i said before, i haven't watched the vid.

So you can say he dressed up as Ol' Gregg and drank some Bailys from a shoe while making the damn thing, and it wouldn't change the fact it's pretty much fucked up/

Btw, I Smoke too much as it is, so more Marijuana isn't gonna change my mindset on this one.

9. I see your point about it being a little harsh, forgot Im on GC, not 4chan.

I still think its funny though.

10. Yeah but still funny as shit, it surprises me the % of people on GC that are /b/tards. :rolleyes:
    That was soooooooo fucking funny though. Not making fun of the kid, there have been much worse things on the city, but a waterfall grav bong is kinda common knowledge IMO, but it was worth it for the lulz. +9000 internets to this kid.

11. i go +9001
    wait...i notice something here.......
    [​IMG]

12. fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu--

13. idk why ya'll are being such assholes, but whatever. to each their own.

14. [​IMG]
    im ashamed to say.....but ima fuckin btard

15. EFG can make a waterfall grav bong too.

16. so this is no way different from a reverse gravity bong....... damn

17. Fuck off sir

18. We did go a bit over the line, but this kid will still be forever a GC interwebz legend. I commend him for being such a eccentric person. Thanks for the laughs gravity bong kid :rolleyes:.

19. OMG I thought this guy was the O.P. for a second because he only has two posts. Damn that guy just left, he probably killed himself. I kind of agree with tr3, you guys didn't have to own him that hard. He is just a kid who has smoked for a few months now and thinks he is experienced enough to make a video. We all went through that stage, when we first started not coughing after medium sized hits. I think we need to calm down on this guy a bit, this is supposed to be a friendly chat where potheads can gather and discuss our smoking hobby. Like tr3 said, a little respect goes a long way.

20. Keep /b/ shit on /b/, only faggots post it elsewhere.