germination...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by callow, Apr 29, 2002.

1. okay, so how do I germinate? I drop the seeds in a glass of water until they sink to the bottom, then put them in a dark, damp, warm place? Is there anything I can do to help the plants grow larger/have a better yield?

would miraclegrow potting soil be a good soil to use for growing plants both indoor and outdoor?

2. what i did i left them in water for 36 or 48 hours i forgot exactly then put them in a small towel and kept it wet i mean damp checked them every so often and in like 24 hours there was a stem thing like 2 cm long coming out of the seed planted it and its doing great

3. Check the seeds every 12 hours to see if any popped,,carefully plant 1/4in down into medium in small pot,,don't overwater,overfert,be a good mother nature,,and that will help the plants grow larger and have a healthy yield..

The potting soil can work indoor/outdoor,,but It is suggested if growing outdoor to mix your own organic medium,,,then you can provide nutes the plant will need at the plants discretion.

have fun..

[​IMG]

4. thanks...but I'm kind of on a tight security level (growing on my own property, the only risk is my parents finding out) so I can't really go out of the way to mix my own stuff for outdoor...I can still just use the miraclegrow, right?

5. Remember this:

ITS NOT CALLED WEED FOR NOTHING!

Any commercial potting mix is just as good as any other for the average grower.

6. If you can't mix ,,you can't,,,like I said,,that potting soil will work indoor and out...go with it ...do your best with what you have..Like BPP said....It is a weed after all.....

Be carefull....think security......good luck

[​IMG]

7. let me tell you...you people fucking rock. I love this place

8. LOL

9. I used the miracle grow for roses on my plants and it helped them a lot!!!