Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Germination !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by belfastlad420, Feb 21, 2017.

1. What way is best for results the old school did case and cotton till it sprouts or just glass of water under light ? Need help asapb

2. I always sow seeds in mild seedling soil and keep them in a warmish environment. I moisten the soil before putting the seed in and I keep the soil moist with a gentle sprayer. I've had a 100% germination rate.

Many others do it many other ways, all of which are more risky in my opinion.

How do I germinate marijuana seeds? | Grow Weed Easy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Get paper towel wet, place seed in towel and fold it up. Put towel in ziplock bag and place in a dark area for 2-5 days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. OP, wanna know the easiest way that gives me successful results every time?

Just drop those beans in the soil.

Make sure it's mild like A guy said, too strong soil will stunt the hell out of your seedlings.