germination too clayballs

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by tetrahydrocanna, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Hows it.

ive been thinking and searching for the best ways to get my germinated seeds into the clayballs.....

One way is the rockwool way but ive read a lot of threads of people saying there having probs...

Another way seems to be putting some pearlite on the balls with your germd seed in the perlite and of you go..

Any ideas anybody..

cheers laters jay..

2. i managed to do this by accident.........i was clearing my germ pots and found this seed that had sprouted it had its collys showing and a good root.....ive found seeds like this befor and found the transplant to soil nearly always kills them....so i put it into a jar of water....you can see the result for your self.....i dont know if this will work every time i might have a little exp to see how good it is....laters

Attached Files:

3. HIGH All, When I do a seeder in a BB I go about the same way as if I was putting it in a Soilless grow..after germing I put the little gaffer into Sunshine Mix #4 and let it grow for a week or so and then transplant into my Hydro system. It gives them a better chance of survival. But hey you have to experiment and learn..it's the best way.

Have Fun Jay.