Germination Technique HOT!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mrtwomuchskill, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Was Up Board Got A Good One For Yall Last Week I Tried To Germ My Seeds And Failed Horribly So This Time I Plan On Succeding Last Time I Took Two Plates And Did Paper Towel Tech And Let It Sit For A Day Or Two A Week In Soil Nothing Happened :( This Time Around I Plan On Using The Same Method The Only Thing Different Is I Will Put It In A Plastic Container And On Top Of That Put Some Warm Water In The Container Would Put Hot But That Might Cook Me Babies Up Put It In A Dark Cupboard Wait Three Days Then Remove Paper Towels *(if This Does Not Work I Quit)* Really No Lol Im Not Laughing

2. Tryi putting the damp paper towels in a ziplock bag. MAke sure you get all the air out. Its never failed for me.

3. I soak them in water for 24 hrs, then get a tupperware container, put the seeds in a few layers of folded paper towels, and put it on a heating pad, on low - medium, the heat speeds up the process. Also try ruffing up the shell with some sand paper, i used some 400 grit and that worked really well.

4. I use damp towels in a sealed tupperware box, which I open once or twice a day for fresh air. Or I just plant them in damp soil.

5. i do the same.. damp paper town and cheap glad tupperware, usually open once a day to cheack em

6. Word.... But this is what I did. I took an Xbox game box, and I took all the manuals and shit out , then I lined it with paper towel and I dampened it, the next morning I had a germinated seed.

Here is what it looks like... http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=81231 Look at the images I put on there.

7. pretty good ideas everybody but im a simple man going with the Game box idea its so easy but so complex you :metal: canna

8. Germination is simple ...check my sig.