germination success, what next??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ThePot, May 28, 2006.

1. so i had 8 seeds start to germinate the other day. i planted them in small cups on friday, its sunday now and 7 have grown up out of the soil. i just replaced the 1 dud for a seed that germinated late.

so where do i go from here?? i put them outside for about 45 min today, in the shade. i know i need to probably get them out more. basically i have questions on watering and sunlight, how much how often? im sure ill have some more questions in a few days

thanks for feedback, and also thanks alot to the author of that Germination 420 thread

2. 45 minutes?

Now this puts into question alot of things for me.... Your plants need atleast 13 hours of sunlight til their 12 inches long. then you have the choice of sexing. Is this an outdoor or indoor grow?

..... How old are you?

3. What are you doing with them for the other 23 hours and 15 minutes each day?

As Salvias asked, is this intended for an indoor or outdoor grow?

When the soil is dry water thoroughly, until water runs out of the drainage holes in the bottom of the cup (you do have drainage holes, right?). Don't water again until the soil is dry again.

4. ummmmmm i dunno. this is the first day i saw them out of the soil and i just put them outside for a while. theyve just been sitting in my closet the rest of the time

how old am i? 20....

5. Sounds like your next step is a whole lotta reading. Check the grow guide and other links in my sig...

6. well, ive read that grandpas one, seems like its for indoor growing. ive also read that germination thread a lot and ive also read the cannabis growers bible (not entirely obviously)

none of these really gave me any answers :(

7. go to the outdoor part of this forum and read the sticky on growing it will tell you every thing you need know