Germinating

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by df47, Jul 6, 2019.

1. hey guys just wondering how long it usually takes your seeds to germinate on average doing the wet paper towel method? I’ve always had a 100% success rate and usually sprout out of the seed after just over 24 hours
    I bought some blueberry auto seeds and germinating 2 so far, one sprouted out of the seed after 24 hours again but the other still hasn’t budged and it’s been around 3 days now
    Hoping she’s pops out but would like to hear how long you guys usually wait

2. Did you soak it in water first and make sure it sinks , I always soak crack paper towel for 2 days

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

3. ive had beans take 4-10 days to germ and some in 24 hours i dont bother with paper towel anymore

4. I soak them till they crack then put them in paper towel on top of heating pad till they have a tail.

5. I’ve always just put them straight in between damp paper towel and they’ve cracked and had a tail within a day or 2!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rapid Rooters are great for germination.
    Ram the seed into the RR hole about 1/8-1/4 inch deep, cover with RR crumbles, keep moist, and get sprouts in 1-4 days.
    I've had recent success immediately putting the RR with seed into its final destination under full lights. The way outdoor growers can do under full sun.