Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Germinating Question Please help!! First grow!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by anthony3324, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

I have recently begun to germinate my first seed to begin growing in my pc grow box. Its been almost 2 days and I noticed the seed has cracked. Now I know im a noob at growing and such and you can probably tell because of the question, but i was just wondering if this is good or bad and will it sprout soon? Just excited to plant , thanks all. Peace and Pot

2. [quote name='"anthony3324"']Hey guys,

I have recently begun to germinate my first seed to begin growing in my pc grow box. Its been almost 2 days and I noticed the seed has cracked. Now I know im a noob at growing and such and you can probably tell because of the question, but i was just wondering if this is good or bad and will it sprout soon? Just excited to plant , thanks all. Peace and Pot[/quote]

That's good, the root tip is coming out, that's why it cracked. Just wait alittle more and you'll see it.

3. That means the seed is good, lol. The root tip will rear it's head soon.