Germinating a small amount of seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DuRiecheSoGut, Mar 31, 2006.

1. I've saved the fresh bag seeds from many nice strains...and have attempted to germinated them, my first time germinating seeds I had many many and they germed in less than 2 days, i dont have that many there probably isnt more than eight and I have had them in that bag for a while now but they wont sprout... any tips??

2. Use the germination process in my signature.

3. I have read your germ guide!!! (thats how I germed the first bunch, worked great btw)

but for some reason these seeds wont germ...their healthy and undamaged im not sure why.

The only difference between now and last time is that i used cold water instead of room temp. Could that be the problem?

4. I doubt it. Give it time. How long has it been? I have seen seeds germinate out to 96 hours after paper toweling. One time I threw a whole bunch of seeds that I thought were bad, outside in a pot. Well during the winter the dirt in the pot occasionally froze stiff. Well, low and behold in the spring when all frost was over, I saw a whole bunch of little things poking through. I got a few plants out of those things. So, give it time.

5. well i think its been 5 or 6 days, right now im germing 4 different strains of bag seed (dont know what strains they are, but they were some good bud or else i wouldnt have saved them) I put them in new towel new bag and room temp water. Im confident, I may plant 1 of each or 2 depending on which seeds germ, well....