1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

germinating 10 new seeds

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by charlie067, Mar 23, 2003.

1. hey just wondering can i start my srouts in clean coffe cups and if so how long till i gotta trancplant them?and im going to start them off with 120watts of flo's the flo's should be able to keep them alive for a while befor 12/12 eh?i want to put them on 12/12 soon as posable so i can sex them and kill the males and put a few females out side and have a few inside im not going 12/12 under the flo's im useing the hps
    i want to know the very very earliest i can go 12/12 i dont care if the plants r tall i just want short bushy plants like the ones i have now
    if someone can awnser these question it would be grat thx

2. I would suggest putting them in something with holes in the bottom to avoid root rot. I would let them get 4-6 weeks old or a ft. tall before flowering.

3. why not just use the HPS all the way??......Peace out.....Sid

4. see i have 2 female plants under the hps right now on 12/12 lighting if i put my 10 sprouts under the flo's for while i think i could have them under the hps on 12/12 by the time i harvest my other 2 plants or is it posable for me to just start them under 12/12 lighting?and if so how would i go about endusing flowering?

5. you can't start them under the 12/12, you'll have to grow them with the fluros first.....how long have the other plants been on 12/12?.....and what strain are the ones in flowering?....Peace out....Sid

6. they been in 12/12 for abnout a week and a half now and showing white hairs the hps has only been on them for 3 days tho but not sure of the strain i know my next 5 out of ten are columbian gold and the other 5 not sure of strain but im just going to 18/6 under the flo's i dont have fan to use for there stalks so if i could get some tips on ways to streanthen there stolks that would be kool.see my fan is in with the girls and i want them to have strong stalk if i bend the baby stalks back and forth till i can put them in 12/12 with a fan will it make then stronger so that they will hold some buds

7. just wobble them a bit a few times a day or blow on them so they shake if ther really small. dont tug on the leaves or grab the stem and skake a small plant, that will diturb the roots and shock the plant which will slow them down.

if u do manage to find a bit of spare cash then think about getting a small fan 4 them. allways handy to have!

8. Keep the fluoros nice and close and do Barnaby's bendy thing, they should be fine.

Grasscity Deals Near You