Germinated, still no sprout...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HighPoint 420, Mar 13, 2013.

1. How many days was the longest you have had a seed that was already germinated under soil before she has poked through? Its been 3 days for me, still nothing. Getting worried, was my last seed of AK-48 and I have no more seeds to back it up with. This will be my 7th grow, but never has it taken this long to come out of the soil/

2. #2 SiRbUdZaLot84, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    I would wait another day. If nothing, get some tweezers and see if the sprout is growing the wrong way. I typically get a sprout within 3-4 days as well with rockwool but there has been a couple occasions that I had to help the seedling break the surface.

3. How far down did you plant it? You really only need to go down twice the seeds length...

4. I placed it quite close to the top, I did turn it around yesterday, it had some growth, but curling around instead of going down like usual. Just worried, only chance I have for a while on this girl. :\

5. #5 SiRbUdZaLot84, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    I guess all you can do is wait it out and see what happens. It might just have been a weak one.

6. Don't mess with it anymore it will just make it worse... wait it out 5-7 days if nothing then its a dud