Germinated...Now What?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by atrane, Apr 7, 2006.

1. My first planted seed has succesfully sprouted. I put it in a party cup...so far it's about three inches tall. It has two round leaves...and just today, two jagged ones. The soil is still nice and moist...it's been about a week.

I don't know where to go from now though. I would prefer to grow outside, because I have some property and woods, and no one goes back there. I live right outside Orlando Florida. The days are usually about 80-85 degrees with no rain lately, so I don't have to worry about storms or anything. On my property, I have both wetland and dryland. The wetland side has very moist black dirt. The dryland side has basically dry brown dirt.

I guess I kinda got a few questions. Is my land and climate good for growing? And if so, when should I plant it? Also...should I be doing anything at all to my plant at this time like sunlight or watering it...or just leave it alone?

2. your plant definitely needs sunlight, or fluoros/hps/mh, and water. you need to water it as soon as the soil is dry an inch or so down.

yes the soil will be okay, aswell as the temperature, you want to get it out there as soon as possible.