Germany laws!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by zohan, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hello peeps, i think many of you are from the US, so ill Tell you a Little story:

I live 30km (Miles?!?!) near netherlands, working for a Big Bank and Iam 20 Years old.
    I think many of you Know the coffeshops in netherland. If you drive to netherlands There are directly many coffeshops and mostly there are Germans who buy the weed. In germany its Not Allowed to smoke weed or Else. (but its allowed to Drink Beer with 16 = r u serious fucking polity?!?!)

Iam gonna edit that track later, writing with my mobilephone in the Moment!

Ps: iam searching for good Stuff(high quality) from private persons in netherland/Germany.
    For more Feel free Sending me private Messages!!

Yours zohan

2. LMFAO, hit up arnold schwarzaneggar...

3. Hes from Austria.

4. I heard that germany's cannabis laws allow you to carry up to 30 grams and claim "personal use" and not get any penalty. Pretty dank.

5. While the situation with cannabis is fucked no matter where you live in the world, at least be glad you don't live in the east/southern United States. I live in Virginia and anything more than 30grams is a felony with possible PRISON time. Like the places were murderers and rapists go, fucking atrocious.

Lower amounts are only jail of course but still, its such a waste