Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. so i was wondering. iv had GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) for a few years and i was wondering if i would be able to get a mmj card. any help?

2. Different states different laws. Where are you? In Cali just about anything goes other states have higher standards. Michigan I suspect that you could get it as muscle spasms or nausea.

Good Luck
    BlaBlaBla

3. im not afraid to admit it... but hes right about Cali, you can get it for about anything. but i think you should also bring any form of prescription proof of any meds youre taking just for sure you know.

4. I have a rec. for GERD. I have it for other things mainly but I just renewed my rec and told him about my GERD also. Smoking marijuana does help, especially in the mornings with GERD. It helps with my stomach but my doc also told me that smoke can irritate it and make it worse. Maybe eating it might be better? I haven't tried yet. You have to weigh the pros and cons.

I'm sure you have already tried this but I suggest Prilosec OTC for 2 weeks and some Tums.