Georgia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Downsouth Kush, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Im here in and here the police mostly uptight and strict but if you keep it real with them you may get a ticket for possession w/ no jail time. Anybody in the Rockdale County/Conyers GA or Lithonia reply its hard to find good tree around this time

2. well...I live in GA, what can I do to help hehe

3. why would a cop put 911 in his user name? Reverse psychology? lol! so that you'd think that if he were a cop he wouldn't be that stupid to put 911 in his user name, and therefore conclude that he ISN'T a cop? that's what he wants us to think! xD

4. Yeah, I cant wait to get the fuck out off GA. What a backward ass stupid state. I'll go back to Rhode Island where I've got a bunch of different clones/strains waiting for me.

All of you Georgians actually hoping for legalization...dont hold your breath. Move. Georgia will be LAST in that line!

5. good luck guys. I don't see this state doing anything to change until laws are changed at a federal level. :mad:

6. isn't that kind of the idea of civil disobedience? to show the world how the police are treating you, to gain media attention?

7. Uhh....Yeah I think I follow you lol. So pretty much, what you said :D

$500 bucks to take me with you

Sadly, I think you're right :( Even if it was legal at the Federal level I think the GA gub'mnt will still outlaw it lol. We can hope and do our damndest, but even my home (Sweet Home Alabama) is more MJ minded these days. I hear there's talks of MMJ there now but none to be seen so far in GA.

Problem is the people watching the news here are all gonna look at the report and say "Stupid potheads" and then proceed to kill off a 12-pack of Busch. (As long as it isn't Sunday :rolleyes:) I'm game tho. Anytime. Somebody help me find a job first lol.

8. Count on Being Busted County
    Cops only Beat Blacks County
    ect

I know how you feel, so many of my dealers are getting arrested. And it is terribly backwards that Georgia is going to be the last one to legalize. But one day it will be legalized.:hello: one day...

9. The statement about southern Georgia 5-0 is 100% spot on, although not all of them are rednecks, thanks to civil rights, assholism comes in all colors, shapes, and forms:smoke:
    The main problem is policing following a business model, where they are required to write ex. amount of tickets, ex. amount of arrests, or they are considered not doing there job, aaaaaaandddd with good Ol' South Georgia being the bare, peanut and cotton infested place that it is, not much crime really happens out here, so they have to make money on tickets and drug busts.

I live in Warner Robins, and it is the worst of both worlds. They try to act like a city due to the Air Force Base, but at the same time it's in rural Georgia, so there's absolutely nothing to do, unless you like to get drunk, or go hunting. And since they're a city with a fairly large population, in Georgia standards :D, they have a police department, AND sheriff department. The sheriffs are the WORST, since they have jurisdiction over the WHOLE COUNTY, and are never afraid to remind you.

10. I think we should go one step at a time.

First we need to get pot legal in California. If legalization works
    well in California, other states will see this and they may follow suite.

Then maybe the Federal Govt will eventually follow along.

But we have to focus our efforts one state at a time.

11. I was wondering why it's so hard to find a hookup around here lol. Fuck. It's all politics with these god-fearin drunks. I hope it's legalized soon. That goes without saying, but I think I'll be in a more MJ-friendly place by then. Canada here I come, and if they don't let me in, Colorado is one hell of a backup plan :D

12. There are a lot of passionate people here in Georgia. What we need is to get organized and work as a team. One easy thing we could do is all write to the same legislator or community group on the same day. One letter may do nothing but a group of letters at the same time might just get their attention. And it'd bond us as a group and get people doing something.

13. Consider this my RSVP.

14. count me in.

15. Great! I'll give it a try. I'll start by sending out twitter alerts. The twitter name is of course "amsterdamage".

I'll start with two legislators a week, however we should be able to reuse our letters for many different legislators since there's very little chance that they compare correspondence with each other and it wouldn't matter if they did anyway.

As long as we get a lot of letters from a lot of different people all coming in at the same time then we should get their attention and hopefully provide them with some new facts to think about. :hello:

16. This plan....seems conceivable! :hello:

17. or its 9/11, cops love them some 9/11 stuff