Georgia smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by southernsmok3, Jan 3, 2009.

1. GEORGIA SMOKERS...

INCASE ANY OF US HASNT NOTICED ARE WEED IS real CHEAP COMPARED TO SOME OF THE OTHER PRICES IVE BEEN SEEING..
    WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THIS?

2. FIRE MID(14g)=$40 IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE REGULAR= $60-$70

(mid grade)KUSH(14g) =$150

SOUR DIESEL(14g)=$225

GRANDADDY PURP(14g)=$125

3. Bullshit you're getting GDP for 125 for 1/2 oz. That's basically $30 for an 1/8th and nobody sells for that cheap unless you're buying direct from a grower and even that is retardedly cheap.

Prices are closer to 240 for Trainwreck and purp for a 1/2 oz. in Atlanta. I find it hard to believe you're getting stuff for half that price, no matter where you're located in GA.

4. Yeah those prices are unheard of here in Savannah.....

5. here in hall county GA been gettin some "fire" mids almost dank for 20 an 8th
    most good shit is 20 a g, usually gettin less per g as you buy more
    an 8th of kush or blueberry haze runs 60
    can get an ounce of just mids for 80
    1/4th of haze or kush runs about 100:smoke:

6. i'm paying 20/g for GDP. Don't know where you are picking up yours for that price. Im in ATL.

7. Agreed with frozentearz, I wish we had those prices in Sav.

8. augusta GA man nxt time i git a oz. or a half ill take a pic and throw it up on here to show yall what im talking about,,,

9. MY BAD i ment a quarter wtf was i thinking haha
    but 1 of my friends can git GDP for $15 a GRAM in ATL

10. THIS IS SOME ok M1D FROM AUGUSTA,Ga THIS IS WHAT $5 WILL GET YOU..
    THESE PICS WERE TOOKEN WITH A SHITTY ASS SIDEKICK CAMERA SO LIKE ALL THE SPOTS THAT LOOK BROWN ARE ACTUALLY RED HAIRS..
    YOU CAN GET WAY MORE AND WAY BETTER FOR $5....I JUS BOUGHT THIS ON THE SPOT..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]SORRY BOUT THA SHYTY PIC QUALITY HAHA

11. Hey, here's an idea: stop typing in all caps. It's the online equivalent of screaming.
    [​IMG]

12. yeh im hi man i accidently hit caps haha

13. are you from augusta? i live in evans

14. yeh i am from augusta

15. yeah he shits you not guys limme tell ya

i fucking hate georgia...there are only a few things i like here (house , team , weed)

and the weed is one of them .

fucking half oz of mid for 50 and i never believed in "good mid" but its pretty dank

doesnt compare to what i paid for QP's in florida but that was after living there my whole life... this GA connect came outta nowhere...

and i barley buy from him (only brought twice so far)

im sure most of it is just my tolerance but until now id never let a mid blunt kick my ass .

the weed here is cheap and good

16. THANKYOU its like no one beleives you can get good weed for cheap.
    people it is possible and georgias one of them places.

17. yeah bruh +rep for speaking truth and sticking to what you know is right

but seriously why is bud so cheap here? its great

18. dam i cant wait till spring break! im going to visit my cousins in georgia! they got a crazy hookup on bud and i plan on tryin shrooms or x for the first time down there!

19. damn nice sounds like that should be fun

enjoy