Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Georgia is so strange to me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Butcherbabe777, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Maybe I can get some good advice from everyone here.
    I just moved to Columbus Georgia and it seems impossible to find people that aren’t shady to get dank from. Everyone seems to be extremely religious or angry all the time. Where do all the laid back people hang out?
    What are your best tips for finding a cool dealer?

2. Religious doesn’t matter, quite a few of my smoking buddies are very religious, 2 of my dealers are as well. Something about all the herbs god put here were for mans use or some shit. Go to arcades, movie theaters etc etc, at the very least you’re going to be taking a risk regardless who you ask, that hippie looking guy could get passed off just as easily as the man in a business suit. Best of luck man!