George W. Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kUshl0rd, Nov 18, 2010.

1. I think he was a very misunderstood president, just because he is easy to make fun of doesn't mean he was a bad president and he isnt looking so bad now that the "yes we can" fad is over. Thoughts?

2. I'm not a huge fan of him but he definitely gets a way worse rep than he deserves. He's actually quite an intelligent person despite being portrayed as a complete moron. Most of the stuff that went wrong with him in office would have gone wrong with anybody in office no matter what they did; one person isn't to blame for anything.
    That being said, he wasn't the greatest president :rolleyes:

3. Agreed. And he's not pointing any fingers, either. He still stands behind everything he did and has nothing to say about anyone else. That's respectable.

Though I still disagree with going to Iraq, despite the removal of Saddam..

EDIT: this belongs in politics, no?

4. I disagree, but I do think that he had nothing to do with 9/11 or Iraq. He was just a mascot and an idiot son trying to take the family business.

He was a bad president. Some think Obama is worse, but Obama cant hold a candle to the napalm attack Bush and his administration took out on our country

5. Nope. Just another one of the boys that will always answer to the men and take up the aesthetically-motivated role as the face of the people.

6. the man poured vodka in his daughter's fishbowl

7. I never trusted him.
    I don't think he was intellectually qualified for the position.
    He's a politician, what's to trust? I distrust the system as a whole.
    I don't think he had the best interest of the majority in mind. It's not necessarily his fault, because we're all a product of our own individual experience, but I think he definitely did more harm than good during his presidency.

8. yeah i definitely am not saying he was the greatest president but honestly the american people wanted to go to iraq. Im not saying Obama was put into a good situation regarding iraq but he just announced there will be no removal of troops untill at least 2014

9. No they didnt. That was just pissed off rednecks who would have agreed to nuking the country

10. I remember being in AP History in High school and discussing our foreign policy towards iraq and probably half the class thought we were there fighting terrorism. I nearly unleashed on all of them, every dumbass republican wannabe, following whatever their parents spood feed them or they come across on fox news, every single one. Even our teacher couldn't believe how stupid some of those kids were. We went into Iraq at the worst possible time, trying to fight these wars on two different fronts in countries we know nothing about socially was a huge mistake, but that's in the past now.

Bush was just another pawn in the worldwide oil game, taking over what his dad didn't finish in the 80's.

11. you are very ignorant if you think George Bush was a good president, Obama had to go in the shitroom and clean it up, too bad he isn't doing well as expected.

12. I love you sir.

13. The same exact thing happened with Obama everyone thought Bush was so bad no one was going to vote republican. I live in California and during the 2008 elections so many people were pro Obama just because it was the "cool" thing to like. Around here, back then, if you didnt support Obama people were like "omg you dont support obama?! hes going to be the first black president, Bush sucked, i drive a toyota prius and love facebook blah blah blah"

there's always going to be retard kids (and adults) who blindly follow the news and trends

14. #14 fullauto18, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019

15. i find the whole republican democrat thing stupid it splits everyone up to much. Candidates should have ideals not to conform to either republican or democrat but to benefit the majority in the best possible way.

doesn't really matter though the world is going to shit anyway with this whole currency war. The US federal reserve just printed $600 billion american with nothing to back it up and Obama got no where with his trip to Asia.

Most countries have a federal reserve and at least in the US the FED is in a private sector meaning them and the banks control the money. The world is leaning toward a world currency meaning there would probably be ONE federal reserve and if it was still private not government they would have the ability to print massive amounts of this world currency because it would have no other currency to be valued on, so if money=power were basically giving whoever has control of this world currency ultimate power. Think about that

16. If anyone has seen the show conspiracy theories with jesse ventura and watched the 9/11 episode you would have absolutely no trust towards george bush and the government. Go on youtube and watch it, it will change your life forever.

But the only reason people voted for Obama and he became president was because, of course, he's black.

Its all bullshit anyways. The Illuminati controls us and the entire world.

17. lol

that is the worst show on television

18. Sure he us a nice respectable guy, but he wasn't cut out to lead a country. Obama in my opinion is doing a great job.

19. Haha i know dude. I live in Cali too, i remember i was a freshman in college during the 2008 election and seriously it seemed like you were an outcast if you even supported the republican party. But after those dreadful 8 years, it was pretty much predestined that they wouldn't win the election again.

Shit he never should have entered office to begin with, anyone remember the Florida incident? :rolleyes::devious:

20. I feel the hate......

must be a lot of stupid people out there....Fox has the top 10 programs on cable news and is the most watched cable news network in the country.:rolleyes: