George W. Bush Secretly Depressed?

Discussion in 'General' started by PostPunk420, Jan 1, 2008.

1. There is so much hate for George W. Bush. I don't know how anyone can handle so much hatred. Do you think Bush is secretly depressed?

2. everybody who is depressed is "secretly" depressed.

we don't go around looking like that zoloft blob. . .

and to answer your question,

ignorance is bliss, and george w. bush has reached nirvana.
    he'll be fine.

3. "Big Marv's got the kush, Fuck George Bush!"--Steve-O

4. lol@thread.

5. who cares cuz hes a bitch.

6. I bet he's depressed....but mostly I think he is trying to be secret DRUNK.

7. If I ran one of the major world powers into a whole lot of shit I'd be pretty down on myself too.

8. dubya still thinks he's the savior of the world. what's depressing about that?

9. lmao, funniest thing I've read in a while. And your first comment's true a fair amount of the time, but not always, there's a certain point where you have no choice but to get help and be open about your depression.

10. I doubt it,because first and foremost he has been president for 8 years and that job title HAS to come with a confidence boost

11. Secretly? I'd say he's the most openly depressing president in history, the US constitution is the one who's suicidal over him.

Its any honorable characteristics that he likes to keep secret...any one seen a good side to him yet?

I guess anyone who sucks the life out of a country can't be all bad. Look at how happy the Saudis are with him!