George W. Bush & Plagiarism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SassyMelassy, Nov 13, 2010.

1. I didn't read the whole article, I got to the part where it starting talking about the sales of the book, and I couldn't help but lol.

Imagine Bush, "Gotcha suckers!" :smoke:

2. Wherever George W. Bush goes, controversy will follow. I'm not surprised at the accusations

:)

3. I bought it, it should come in the mail any day now.

Im interested in what he has to say, but I do feel a little... uncomfortable? paying my money to him for the book.

4. This is true, but it's not an accusation.

5. Oh boy, Bush derangement syndrome is back in full force eh? Anything to take the heat of Ooobama.

6. What is Bush derangement syndrome?

Is that when you vote for the same crook twice?:D

And let's face it, stealing a few words would be the smallest thing Bush has ever stolen.

7. bringing obama into this thread is weak sauce

as for bush, its kind of surprising but at the same time not at all, imo

8. Sigh, they are mascots...stop blaming them for shit that is clearly not within their possible reach. Obama dont control shit, Bush didn't control shit. And neither has any other president dating back to WWI. So enough with the bullshit. How the fuck was one man responsible for Katrina. How the fuck was one man responsible for the BP oil spill. I'll tell you how. They are not gods with supernatural powers. Stop with the ignorance.

9. Well, If MSNBC says it, it must be true. They cant bring themselves to be critical of the party or president in power, but I'm sure this story is on the up and up. :rolleyes:

10. 'Scuse me while I leave this here

[​IMG]

11. Lmfao, what a surprise, msnbc and the huffington post saying something bad about Bush :rolleyes:

12. protip: move bush's book from the biography section to the crime section

13. #14 PhillGates, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2010
    [​IMG]

14. Pretty much

15. I agree he wasn't the only person responsible for these disasters. But they are apart of the system that caused it

16. One of the mods here gave me negative reps for this comment and as you can see I was flamed quite a bit. Yet, it turns out I was right, again! Not even Olbermann would run the story!

You all should know by now that the MSM (and ESPECIALLY MSNBC) are liars.

17. Name them.

18. I'm sorry, but what is the "heat of Ooobama"? :rolleyes:

19. Think he ment off?